The Music Thread - Currently Listening To

Baley

Ahhhhhh. It pleases me to see those trees. Early impressions? Oh, I can't wait until you make your way through this one.

Not yet, dawg.

There's this personal directive I gotta uphold and it, sorta, makes|forces me to actually, you know, listen (and, God, I mean really listen, not the "ooh-ooh I'm gonna wrestle the cobra and write me memoirs while the music plays and plays in the background-listen") to the music (and|or lyrics) before passing my ever-critical (decisive) judgement. You see, mate, all my wisdom (eh?) erudition (huh?) and common sense (right) have to mix together safely for me to do the mental boogie-woogie with the CD Player. And this, unfortunately, ain't the right time, got things to do, later certainly, hell, positively. (I also have A Live History of Gluttony and Lust to "process".) Right, meanwhile I'ma gonna cruise the safe waters of Punk Rawk, if you don't mind.

PS: I like it.

NOFX - The Decline.

You just can't write that you "haven't had the time to wholly listen it but will do so. I like it so far"?

Amorphis - Into Hiding

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You just can't write that you "haven't had the time to wholly listen it but will do so. I like it so far"?

Succinctness? Never!

Linguistically|Musically speaking, Conciseness:Baley::Timo Rautiainen:Musopticon.

Eh, these days I do most of my "listening" on the DVD-player between Farscape episodes. I'm a sad, sad Nerd. True.

NOFX - The Decline.

Elliott Smith -- Clementine

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Succinctness? Never!

Linguistically|Musically speaking, Conciseness:Baley::Timo Rautiainen:Musopticon.

Eh, these days I do most of my "listening" on the DVD-player between Farscape episodes. I'm a sad, sad Nerd. True.

NOFX - The Decline.

You always lose me nowadays. Why have our thinking gone seaprate ways, dear Baley?

Or is the internet making me stupid?

Amorphis - Forgotten Sunrise

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Thanks, yeah I harbor quite a bit of hate towards mister Rautianen.

Amorphis - Magic and Mayhem

Freaking brilliant, worth it's name.

kirottu said:

Away, half-drunken ramblings, away. As Jack once advised me to say, I've been sort of busy. I'll "listen" to the Twilight Singers LP tomorrow. That Nomeansno track's pretty good. And, God, I've done it. Succinctness! Finally!

Dropkick Murphys - The Fortunes of War.

Edited by Baley

Jawbreaker -- Jinx Removing

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That is a fantastic video, and it's just weird enough to do the song justice.

And I was surprised at how good the FYC did on the Elvis tune. They even had the suits and the moves goin' on there!

Wilco - I'm the Man Who Loves You

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Breaking Benjamin - No Games

Would you

Want to

Feel the way that I do?

Will I bend

To your will?

I've felated myself

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast