Games you are looking forward to

Bokishi

Extremely so, I presume.

Yes, indeed o:)

:mage:

The smiley above displays how bloody serious i am.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Outside of the FPS; it does kinda sound like ME. Some differenc es (negative) is that as detailed its characetr system seems to really lacking in comaprison to ME, and (positive (while I don't mind ME's story as told thus far, this game's story while rathe rgeneral seems mor einteretsing; but it's more hidden instead of ME's 'big bad robot race coming back to exterminate'; though I prefer ME's other main story of 'being the tip of humankind'; that's actually cool).

If it wasn't the FPS though, I'd be more interested in The Percursers... :thumbsup:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Woah, I found out about another game I'm looking forward to today!

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames is coming to the PC! Great news! The first Mercenaries was an awesome game, but I just can't play those types of games properly with a gamepad (I have it on my Playstation 2). Let's hope the sequel as good as the first one.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Precursors huh? Isn't that from the same team as Boiling Point? Didn't they totally screw up that game? Anyways.... It seems like those Sandbox Action games become very popular lately.

I'll keep an eye on Stalker. Merecenaries 2 could be cool too, although I never played the first one. Or any Pandemic game. But I'll give them a shot at some time, since they're now buddies of Bioware. :lol:

Edited by Morgoth

Jade Empire(PC)

BTW in our reserve systems at my gamestop we have a release date for this

Also they are appearently releasing somthing called Half Life Black and another version called Orange that i've heard nothing about.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Jade Empire(PC)

BTW in our reserve systems at my gamestop we have a release date for this

Also they are appearently releasing somthing called Half Life Black and another version called Orange that i've heard nothing about.

Black and Orange are the (at least current) names for Episode 2 release packages.

Black is the package we've known about on the PC for a long time. Episode 2, Portal, and Team Fortress 2

Orange is the package we were told about for the consoles, but is also coming out for the PC, with Half-Life 2, Episode 1, Episode 2, Portal, and Team Fortress 2

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Tiberium Wars

FF 12

Halo 3

Mercenaries 2

HL 2 Orange

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Abe Lincoln Must Die!

Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode 2

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm surprisingly looking forward to FFXII: Revenant Wings now. The RTS-RPG (with stylus controls) gameplay sounds pretty cool, and the sprites are spot-on. Character design could use some work, but bah. And I haven't even played FFXII.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Still Spore.

The Wright Stuff - The entire 8-page interview w/Will Wright from Popular Science (Feb). "In this extended interview, see what one of the gaming industry's luminaries has to say about the Wii, Second Life, and much more."

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Jade Empire for the PC

C&C Tiberium Wars

Half Life 2 EP2

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I know I go on and on about Deep Shadows and Boiling Point 2/The Precursors, but I just found this great gameplay video from Boiling Point 2. Actually, the game called White Gold, but still.. Check it out! It looks like a more advanced version of Boiling Point, which is a good thing!

And in which other game have you ever seen anyone ride a shark?! Awesomeness.

http://www.eurogamer.net/tv_video.php?playlist_id=2202

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Tiberium Wars looks and plays pretty good from the demo. I might get it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I downloaded it too, but for some reason it doesn't install. After installation process is finished it just askes "do you want to install C&C3 demo?" :sad:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

glock_ingame.jpg

Aw, it's so nostalgic.

This game is easily number one on my waiting list.

kirottu said: