What is the temperature where you live?

Hurlshort

The last few days have been a respite from last week's mid-90s temps here in Ohio. I've been able to keep my apartment at 70-75 F pretty easily.

I'm just glad my new place has central air. Sleeping in my old apartment would have been hell, with just a box fan blowing hot air through the window.

So are all you Californians going "Crazy from the Heat?"

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

i suppose GW is also to blame for the excessively cold winter europe had this year... :)

taks

Nitpick alert:

Global Warming is not to blame. What is to blame is those who perpertrate actions that cause global warming. :wub:

That, or the evolution of the planet, to which the cause of global warming is a part of. :)

there's nothing to nitpick. i was being facetious, i.e. sarcasm alert was in order!

taks

comrade taks... just because.

i suppose GW is also to blame for the excessively cold winter europe had this year... :)

taks

Nitpick alert:

Global Warming is not to blame. What is to blame is those who perpertrate actions that cause global warming. :wub:

That, or the evolution of the planet, to which the cause of global warming is a part of. :)

there's nothing to nitpick. i was being facetious, i.e. sarcasm alert was in order!

taks

Oh. Ok then. :)

it's about 80-90 F here (28-30 C), but since Denmark is so humid (and we are used to cold weather) it feels like a tropical country for us ...

it rose just above 90 the other day here and then we had a massive thunderstorm which made the humidity skyrocket, but the temperature didn't fall below 75F that night ... and I had to share a bed with someone :wub: I was sweating like ... I don't even know what sweats like that...

Fortune favors the bald.

Humidity is 41% here at the moment, so not bad at all.  Is it higher in California? 

Typically, no. Depends where in California tho...big state, lots of different climates...for us in particular...Friday/some of Sat. was 25-30%. Don't know what it was when the power was out - last night it was 73%, and right now it's about 55%. I slept in the garage last night. :/

Anyone who has central AC: I hate you.

But I have a pool. So there.

And I'll never switch to metric or C. I refuse. I was raised with the old system and I like it. The next generation or three can do the changing. Heheh. Tho I do use the on-line calculators if I'm trying to be really accommodating for some reason...which is, uh, rare.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have central air and a pool and jacuzzi. ...But I'm sure you look better in a bathing suit, Lady.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Now that you mention it, we never had a Volcano in the middle of the island until I woke up the day after Jump Day...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's 13 Celsius here. I guess that's around 50 Fahrenheit to you Amerikanskies.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It's 107 on my front porch. I live in the "cool" foothills of Grass Valley, north of Sacramento.

I just saw a lizard grab his throat and keel over from heat exhaustion. Well, not really. I found him dried up and dead, and imagined the rest. Still...

Darth Taks.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's 107 on my front porch.  I live in the "cool" foothills of Grass Valley, north of Sacramento. 

I just saw a lizard grab his throat and keel over from heat exhaustion.  Well, not really.  I found him dried up and dead, and imagined the rest.  Still...

you live within a half hour of Feng.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

it was actually not that bad today, it was only 32. Yesterday was 36. Which would be like 102 or so to you Americans. Not bad for the great white north eh?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

It's 107 on my front porch.  I live in the "cool" foothills of Grass Valley, north of Sacramento. 

I just saw a lizard grab his throat and keel over from heat exhaustion.  Well, not really.  I found him dried up and dead, and imagined the rest.  Still...

you live within a half hour of Feng.

Actually she lives under ten minutes away from me. But last time we talked about it I ended up saying something that was deemed harrassment by ~Di and she scolded me for giving out personal information that could be used by the evil people on the big bad interwebs; so I don't talk about it anymore because contrary to popular belief I don't get off on upsetting people.

EDIT: Forecast for tomorrow taken about a block away from where I work.

Low, low humidity, looks like the temperatures are dropping off too. Still got 100+ degree weather on the drive for school...and it's 45 minutes without AC. Like having an oven blowing in my face.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

it was actually not that bad today, it was only 32. Yesterday was 36. Which would be like 102 or so to you Americans. Not bad for the great white north eh?

96.8, actually. barely made it past 80 today in the springs. rained, too. again.

taks

comrade taks... just because.