What are you playing now?

Darque

:thumbsup:

You want me to list the mods I have?!?!?

Lets see: Francesca's Rebalance mod, BTMod, Improved Immersion HUD mod, More Immersive Sound, all the final Open City Mods (make Oblivion towns like Morrowind towns), BG Series Music Mod, Younger NPCs mod, Elven Map 2.0, Alternate Start Mod, No Psychic Guards mod, Mighty Magic Mod, Natual Faces Mod, Natural Environments Mod, Gorier Blood Mod, Landscape Mods, bunch of armor and clothing mods, several mods for new villages and quests, and a mod that makes Martin Septim look like Sean Bean. I also place a mod in that gives you additional racial choices.

One quest mod expands neutral and evil options on a lot of the normal quests and includes an option to tell Jauffre to shove it when he asks you to find Martin.

Edited by Judge Hades

Not even a flying mod? :lol:"

Still playing Baldur's Gate2

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

:lol:

You want me to list the mods I have?!?!?

Lets see:  Francesca's Rebalance mod, BTMod, Improved Immersion HUD mod, More Immersive Sound, all the final Open City Mods (make Oblivion towns like Morrowind towns), BG Series Music Mod, Younger NPCs mod, Elven Map 2.0, Alternate Start Mod, No Psychic Guards mod, Mighty Magic Mod, Natual Faces Mod, Natural Environments Mod, Gorier Blood Mod, Landscape Mods, bunch of armor and clothing mods, several mods for new villages and quests, and a mod that makes Martin Septim look like Sean Bean.  I also  place a mod in that gives you additional racial choices.

One quest mod expands neutral and evil options on a lot of the normal quests and includes an option to tell Jauffre to shove it when he asks you to find Martin.

I just sorta remembered that for a few days, I owned Oblivion.

Rombraider: Legend and Fahrenheit just arrived, but I'll probably not install them for a while, until I play a good game of HoI2:DD and finish the Fallouts ... though I am getting the urge to re-install Space Rangers 2 ... :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I upgrade my card to play Oblivion, and my computer isn't too shabby for an older style rig, I could play all the new games. So what do I play when I want to do something other than graphic/video stuff?

....DungeonKeeper. I'm sooo a creature of habit...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I just got 3rd in FIFA World Cup. Though by the end of the tournament, I was able to move Canada from a 66 rank to a #1 world ranking :(

I beat England in the 119th minute of the Round of 16!

A tough 2-1 game (coming down from 1-0 to boot) against Serbia and Montenegro. Lost to Mexico 2-0, and got revenge against the Swiss with a 3-1 victory.

Edited by alanschu

Yeah, the first Tomb Raider is really good, second is fine too.

I still haven't tried the third one although I've had it for 7 years. Should I?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No. Not really. I think that's the one with the snow skidoo, isn't it? I uninstalled it without finishing it (even with the walk-thru).

Though, I'm really enjoying the first one (on my second-hand PSone: swapped ten videos for the entire package!) :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

In my first poker tourney in a few days I managed to have some luck on  my side and place 115th out of over 2200 entrants.

You're a real poker fiend, Kor.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!