Just My Luck

Krookie

At least they're giving a partial refund. :ermm:

And you still get to go to the Carribean. Bummer about losing a couple days tho.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Exactly. Kind of a lucky escape, maybe?

The article says the ship was already tilting when it left port. :shifty: What could have caused this, but wouldn't have immediately signalled the need to stay in dry dock?

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

If you were taking Royal Carribean, this never would have happened.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, because if they had taken a geometry class, they would have been able to tell the exact degree that it tilted while they were on the ship.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wow, he's almost as bad as the regular Hades.

Run, Gabs. Run before Calax's boy-like love for comic book superheros and Superman/Lois Lane roleplays catches you!

supes and lois are having... marrige troubles recently. (most significantly the fact lois found a pair of lanas panties in clarks apartment after she got shot while in another country)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Powerful men often think it is their right to have a mistress in addition to "number one wife". I'm thinking particularly of one who had two complete families (wives and children) completely ignorant of each other. (Getty?)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah, because if they had taken a geometry class, they would have been able to tell the exact degree that it tilted while they were on the ship.

"Not one damn person on the boat or reporting the news took geometry?"

Not to mention the captains deck has instruments that tell your how level the ship is and what angle it[']s at.

Edited by metadigital
wookiedance.gif

Hah, mister textual analysis is on a roll!

Wait till the mods see that.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds