Which party memebers do you keep with you.

I take the handmaiden and visa... i don't really like kreia cuz she only has one hand which makes it impossible for her to use two lightsabers or a anything that requires 2 hands.

PS

Is Hanhar a good character to play with? seeing as how i prefer to follow the path of good i will never get him in my party.

Disciple/Bao-Dur/Mira/Atton/Mandalore. Any of those. Non-Jedi characters can also demonstrate varying kinds of support for combat.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...

For K1, its Jolee and Juhani if possible for lightside.

For darkside, Canderous and Bastila with PC.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

i read the post about the extra experience points if you take Kreia...this might be a "duh" question...but how is that so? i took her on the last playthrough and just from previous playthroughs i dont think i see a difference between the experience points i get from other playthroughs with the other characters...it seems to be the same ex points amounts...but maybe im looking at the wrong things..lol...i guess im asking what you mean by that? :lol:

i read the post about the extra experience points if you take Kreia...this might be a "duh" question...but how is that so? i took her on the last playthrough and just from previous playthroughs i dont think i see a difference between the experience points i get from other playthroughs with the other characters...it seems to be the same ex points amounts...but maybe im looking at the wrong things..lol...i guess im asking what you mean by that? :ermm:

Kreia has a feat (you can look it up under her list of feats) called "Mentor".

What this does is at level one she gives a bonus of 3% to your earned experience. At level 7 a bonus of 5% and at level 13 a bonus of 7%.

Example: Say you defeat an enemy worth 100 experience points without Kreia in the party. Everyone in your current party gains 100 experience. However, if Kreia is in the party and is at level 7 you would gain 105 experience points (Bonus 5 percent to earned experience).

Note that it will NOT show this bonus xp when it pops up after a kill. For instance, I just tested this system on Dantooine with a Kinrath. The pop up XP said 200 xp wether I killed it with Kreia or not. HOWEVER, I checked the XP on the character sheet before and after killing the Kinrath with and without Kreia.

The last 3 digits of my XP before the kill was 655. After the kill it was 855 WITHOUT Kreia (200 xp for the kill to all in the party). However reloading and placing Kreia in the party it went from 655 to 870 (She was well above 13th level so I got, roughly, a 7% bonus to the xp for the kill. 855 to 870 is an increase of 15, and 15 is roughly 7 percent of a 200 xp reward, so the system works. Sorry if it sounds like I'm somehow talking down to anyone, just going over it myself and sharing my findings to make sure it works as I've never really checked). That may not seem like much but with all the battles in the game the bonuses that Kreia gives add up over time.

The one thing I am unsure of is if this bonus to XP also applies to Quest rewards. Now that would REALLY be handy considering some of the massive quest xp bonuses you get. :D

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

Just completed the atmospheric sensors quest to check and see if Kreia gives a bonus to quest related XP and she does! Cool. This isn't a definitive test that means that EVERY quest will give a scaled reward with Kreia in it, but it is a good sign.

The XP reward was 250. Saving before giving the sensors back to the guy looking for them near the speeder, I spoke to him with and without Kreia in the party.

Last 3 digits of my xp before recieving xp reward = 730

Quest reward on char sheet without Kreia came to 980

With Kreia it came to 998, an 18 xp bonus to the standard 250 reward.