His name is only mentioned once and only if you are playing a male exile.

That and a bit of confusion might be added because there is a character in KoTOR 1 named Mical. Spelling may be different but same pronounciation.

That guy who asks you what he should do with the failure initiates at the space port on Korriban, as well as one of the hopefuls you compete against later.

i read the post about the extra experience points if you take Kreia...this might be a "duh" question...but how is that so? i took her on the last playthrough and just from previous playthroughs i dont think i see a difference between the experience points i get from other playthroughs with the other characters...it seems to be the same ex points amounts...but maybe im looking at the wrong things..lol...i guess im asking what you mean by that? :wub:

Kreia has a feat (you can look it up under her list of feats) called "Mentor".

What this does is at level one she gives a bonus of 3% to your earned experience. At level 7 a bonus of 5% and at level 13 a bonus of 7%.

Example: Say you defeat an enemy worth 100 experience points without Kreia in the party. Everyone in your current party gains 100 experience. However, if Kreia is in the party and is at level 7 you would gain 105 experience points (Bonus 5 percent to earned experience).

Note that it will NOT show this bonus xp when it pops up after a kill. For instance, I just tested this system on Dantooine with a Kinrath. The pop up XP said 200 xp wether I killed it with Kreia or not. HOWEVER, I checked the XP on the character sheet before and after killing the Kinrath with and without Kreia.

The last 3 digits of my XP before the kill was 655. After the kill it was 855 WITHOUT Kreia (200 xp for the kill to all in the party). However reloading and placing Kreia in the party it went from 655 to 870 (She was well above 13th level so I got, roughly, a 7% bonus to the xp for the kill. 855 to 870 is an increase of 15, and 15 is roughly 7 percent of a 200 xp reward, so the system works. Sorry if it sounds like I'm somehow talking down to anyone, just going over it myself and sharing my findings to make sure it works as I've never really checked). That may not seem like much but with all the battles in the game the bonuses that Kreia gives add up over time.

The one thing I am unsure of is if this bonus to XP also applies to Quest rewards. Now that would REALLY be handy considering some of the massive quest xp bonuses you get. :D

Thank you so much for answering...that explains alot :D

Kreia's also ok. A few of her attributes start at 16, apart from Charisma and say Strength. Her character is easy to customise as her Constitution, Wisdom and Dexterity are all already at 16 and since she eventually obtains Master Force Focus. Add to that she has finesse with melee weapons.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

baodur and visas

the aliens rock

I want to change Bao-dur so bad, I love that guy. I would bring him along I can get him to turn.

to the darkside??? yeah i love baodur too he has the coolest voice

GOTO sucks, but Atton isn't gay, Mical is!

i love the disciple too. he cracks me up

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

baodur and visas

the aliens rock

I want to change Bao-dur so bad, I love that guy. I would bring him along I can get him to turn.

to the darkside??? yeah i love baodur too he has the coolest voice

GOTO sucks, but Atton isn't gay, Mical is!

i love the disciple too. he cracks me up

No, to a jedi.

"For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is"

i never use her. if she has anything important to say she usually taps into my brain. i like being able to equipped 2 hands

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

I'm not really picky about who I bring along. I basically bring along anyone that is low on influence and is aligned with how I want to play the game at the time.

If I'm playing a lightside character all bring along any neutral or LS character low on influence.

Atton

Kreia

Visas

Handmaiden

Disciple

Bao Dur

T3

Mira

All can gain influence with a LS Exile.

If DS,

Atton

Kreia

Visas

Hanharr

HK-47

GO-TO

Mandalore

This is actually one of my complaints about the game. If you want to play LS and convert a DS follower to LS, say Mandalore, you essential have to play against your alignment and do things that character likes. Even then when you have converted this character over to your alignment, they still will only be pleased with things they used to like.

Mandalore's char sheet may say 100% lightside, but he'll still be pissed over kind acts and still like your character being brutal to others.

Same if you go DS and manage to get Bao-Dur darkside. His sheet says darkside but kill anyone around him and he throws a fit.

It would have been nice if they had added some sort of script that once they were converted to their opposite starting alignment they started ignoring deeds that they used to hate.

Since this isn't the case I don't bother trying to please people of the opposite alignment anymore. I just focus on making those already on my alignment happy and converting the neutrals over (Atton & Visas).

The only odd one out is Kreia, as she'll be just as upset over an overly cruel act as she will over an overly kind act. She is usually easy to placate though with lines like, "I'm sorry, I'll consider your teachings more closely from now on."

Despite her 'neutral' stance she is very handy to have along. Despite her one handed status, which means she is pretty poor in combat, she has some very nice bonuses. Besided her bonus to earned xp discussed earlier, setting her attack stance on Force Support turns her into a constant buffing machine for your melee jedi. If I ever ran into a challenging battle, having Kreia in the background throwing force powers left and right very quickly changed the tide of the battle. Once she ran out of force power, which takes quite a while considering her power, she would start using a single handed blaster I equipped her with.

She really is great to have along if you can put up with her 'pleasant' demeanor and her poor combat skills.