So anyone still reading KOtOR comic?

Just got part 6 and its getting good :huh:

I love how they have seperated Zayne from the jedi but positioned him to be a renagade neutral type character! Neither good nor bad and looking for revenge!

Just wish the comins had more pages to them LOL!

Has there been any GOOD KOTOR novels released btw?

My only standards are

1) They take place in the OLD REPUBLIC time era (as its so much more interesting then any otehr SW time period)

2) If they must use Revan or Exile both are written as male (as the games protrayed them as)

Let me know please as so much crap out there for SW universe its impopssible to wade through it all to get to the good stuff!

You can try looking up the Tales of the Jedi series which were released years ago. They take place in the Kotor era, prior to the Kotor game events.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

You can try looking up the Tales of the Jedi series which were released years ago. They take place in the Kotor era, prior to the Kotor game events.

I own all but two issues of the Tales of the Jedi comic series. It is a great series and I would recommend them to anyone interested in Star Wars history prior to the happenings within the KOTOR games. As Levar Burton would say, "Don't take my word for it" - Check them out at the following link.

Tales of the Jedi

I am currently reading the first book in a series of upcoming books labeled Star Wars - Legacy of The Force: Betrayal. It is awsome so far. Check out this Hyperlink for more details. o:)

A Closer Look at Betrayal

Totj are all about Old Republic. They cover Great Hyperspace war, Exar Kun war etc.

Then there are even more SW comics on OR era, though I am not sure that should they be called as part of Totj.

The New sith wars are quite good. They cover timeframe from 2000 BBY to 1000 BBY. Kotor's are set aproximately 4000 BBY

edit: I think that Squint or Zayne will become Darth Nihilus.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Better yet, have Zayne be the mentor character in K3! ... either him or the Disciple, you choose

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Just got part 6 and its getting good ;)

I love how they have seperated Zayne from the jedi but positioned him to be a renagade neutral type character! Neither good nor bad and looking for revenge!

Just wish the comins had more pages to them LOL!

Has there been any GOOD KOTOR novels released btw?

My only standards are

1) They take place in the OLD REPUBLIC time era (as its so much more interesting then any otehr SW time period)

2) If they must use Revan or Exile both are written as male (as the games protrayed them as)

Let me know please as so much crap out there for SW universe its impopssible to wade through it all to get to the good stuff!

Zayne is far from Neutral, he's more on a turn for the Dark Side, really how is wanting all the Masters dead and have them begging for you to spare them by confessing Neutral a Neutral Jedi would have simply cut there losses ond moved on. What I want to know is where does a crappy padawan think he's gonna get the power to kill 5 Jedi Masters? Revan and Malak will make an apperance in Flashpoint The next arc, and The Exile is a woman, New Essential Guide to Droids says so.

I'd attempted to check out the TotJ series (what with Nurb pimping it out every chance he got), but no where I've found has the entire series, and I hate picking up just odd pieces of series and having huge gaps.

I've been tempted to check out the KOTOR comic series, as my book store has it, but keep forgetting, and by the time I do the different issues are no longer on the shelves. <_<

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'd attempted to check out the TotJ series (what with Nurb pimping it out every chance he got), but no where I've found has the entire series, and I hate picking up just odd pieces of series and having huge gaps.

I've been tempted to check out the KOTOR comic series, as my book store has it, but keep forgetting, and by the time I do the different issues are no longer on the shelves.  <_<

If you are experiencing problems locating the indivudual issues, just pick up the Trade Paperback (TBP) contaning the issues of the desired storyline.

I read the new KotOR comic books, though I've been unable to get a hold of issue 1 yet :(

Nice so far, though it's a bit hard to believe that benign jedi masters would casually decide to murder their own padawans like that just from having a single vision, the interpretation of which is highly doubtful. That's hard to swallow, but then their deception may serve as the beginning of the dissent within the jedi order, in which case it would be a beginning that demands further explanation. I still trust the story enough to give it the benefit of the doubt in that regard.

As for the tales of the Jedi, I have all of them, except the "Jedi vs. Sith" series (which is much closer to the movie era than the KotOR era).

I checked out Darkhorse, amazon, and that site that sells Darkhorse stuff (starts with a C) but I can't find the entire series of the TotJ.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I read the new KotOR comic books, though I've been unable to get a hold of issue 1 yet :(

Nice so far, though it's a bit hard to believe that benign jedi masters would casually decide to murder their own padawans like that just from having a single vision, the interpretation of which is highly doubtful. That's hard to swallow, but then their deception may serve as the beginning of the dissent within the jedi order, in which case it would be a beginning that demands further explanation. I still trust the story enough to give it the benefit of the doubt in that regard.

As for the tales of the Jedi, I have all of them, except the "Jedi vs. Sith" series (which is much closer to the movie era than the KotOR era).

"Jedi vs. Sith" series?! What is this. It is not Tales of the Jedi...

Tried that site. But they don't seem to sell directly and have links to TFAW instead (or other such sites). Amazon has a few of them, but they're all through different sellers (not amazon itself) and I'm always skeptical of those, what with being dinged massive customs charges the last time I shipped from the US.

'Jedi Vs Sith' takes place 100 years before TPM.It details what happened to the Sith and why there aren't so many in the PT,and how the 'Rule of Two' came to be.

And for anyone who's interested in reading both the TOTJ series and Jedi Vs Sith,here's a link to a site where you can read them:

Old Republic Comic Page

:devil:

It's more like a thousand years before tpm. By episode 1 'the rule of two' was a thousand years old.