Welcome to the Club Darque

Dark_Raven

Congratulations/Commiserations, Darque. I'd wish you luck, but I gather you may not have time to read this after the 100 PMs a day you have to trawl through. I imagine modhood to be something like six months community service dredging a canal.

:)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Ofcourse I was called BW during the period of moderatorship and only BC afterwards... :)

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Come to think of it: now we have two mods that become walking minefields 2-3 days per month. GREAT.

^_^

^ does anyone else think "Chu!" when they see that smiley.

Anywho congrats, never again will a Lost thread be started anew!

Tho, I'm pretty sure there are more mods than active members now.

I like the odds :cool:

...?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

This is not the worst moderatorification of a member.

Hack BLECH! Cough! Chug!

DANCE!

KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

:calax:

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So when was decided I had to take over the "worst mod award" from SS and Adria? :sorcerer:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

So when was decided I had to take over the "worst mod award" from SS and Adria?  :sorcerer:

I think that dubious honor goes to our friend and local psycho ward named Authority.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I think that dubious honor goes to our friend and local psycho ward named Authority.

Let's make it a poll... :darque:

DAMN

^