What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Askaninja.com_aanq06.jpg

"I have to go stop zombie Tupac from releasing any new albums."

Naw, Tupac=awesome.

Say, Baley, you ever get around to listening to any Wolfmother? I just got a CD of theirs today and it reminded me that you were going to check 'em out. Your findings?

Pink Floyd- Dogs

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

As long as you enjoy them somewhat, I feel like I did my duty. Even though I don't even know what my duty is.

Wolfmother-Woman

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Marc Ribot Y Los Cubanos Postizos Muy Divertido.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm listening to

Wish you were here -- Pink Floyd

which follows

Chorale from Easter Cantata -- Bach

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Bob Dylan - Cold Irons Bound

Again, thanks Baley.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Bullet For My Valentine - All These Things I Hate.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

InMe - Crushed Like Fruit.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Marc Ribot Y Los Cubanos Postizos - Carmela Dame la Llave

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Baley, John Zorn yo, represent.

As for me,

Marc_Ribot.jpg

Word.