What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Heaven Shall Burn - Betrayed Again.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Moondog - Minisym #1

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pixies - In Heaven

The newer live version of this song with Kim singing is so good.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Doesn't Greg Dulli remind you a bit of one of the Baldwin brothers?

"Oh no they aren'y kicking you out now, are they? So sorry"

total ownage.

I just picked up the latest Twilight Singers CD and ended up talking Afghan Whigs with the store clerk for a good ten minutes. Good times, good times.

The Twilight Singers - Teenage Wristband

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Nice! There was a locally-owned CD store in my old college town, and the three guys that worked there (one was the guitarist for Skeletonwitch, they all were in local bands) would just talk music all day with anyone who came by.

You could just come in and say "I want to get into (insert band or artist here), where should I start?" and they would give a thorough analysis complete with consensus opinion as well as their own two cents.

That's why I'll spend an extra buck or two to shop at the little guy's record store.

The Pogues - If I Should Fall From Grace With God

BTW Do you watch that "Rescue Me" show with Denis Leary? They used one of the tunes from the new Twilight Singers CD during a recent episode. And yeah, Dulli's got the physique, hair and attitude of a Baldwin.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I've been buying disks from these guys for nearly two decades. But my situation is a little different. I go in and say 'Can you order me the blah blah blah bands' latest record?' and they look at me like I'm listening to music from another galaxy. But they're loyal, so I have no qualms about forking out the extra buck or two that I would have saved buying the disk ( which I wouldn't be able to find) from Futureshop or one of the record chains.

The Afghan Whigs - Debonair

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Denis Leary - Death

It's a comedy bit.

"You could be walking down the street tomorrow, feeling good about yourself; drink free, drug free, looking forward to the future, and somebody accidentally nudges their poodle of a 75th floor ledge - ploink. And he's headed for the ground at a hundred and seventy five THOUSAND miles per hour - BAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! - and KERCHUNK he's imbedded in your head.

You're dead on contact. The headline in the post the next day reads Man Killed By Best Friend. People cut the article out and they laugh about it at the office and you're forever remember as THE POODLE MAN! I knew the poodle man and he hated ****ing poodles."

72736114412.jpg

Apocalyptica - Cohkka

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

bossanova.jpg

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Can - One More Night

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Linkin Park - Faint.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Can anyone identify this Bach song?

Bach_something.mp3

cash.jpg

Johnny Cash - Down There By The Train

Well, I've never asked forgiveness and I've never said a prayer

Never given of myself, never truly cared

I've left the ones who loved me and I'm still raising Cain

I've taken the low road and if you've done the same

Meet me down there by the train

Down there by the train

Down there by the train

Down there by the train

Down there where the train goes slow

written by Tom Waits

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Breaking Benjamin - Water

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast