Picture Thread 2006

LoneWolf16

Krookie, you have ridiculously long forearms.

Either that, or the position you are in makes it look that way.

So Krookie, do your hands reach your knees when you stand up straight?

Yeah, I know Petay. And it's probably the angle of the shot that makes them look that much longer. Any Julian, no. (not yet atleast)

Eh, what the hell...I'll play along...

me2bb1.jpg

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I don't think the debate should concern Krookie's arms, but rather that hideous t-shirt he's wearing. It really is hideous. Sorry Krookie. :o

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

P.S. Arkan... you kinda remind of Josh Homme... maybe like his little brother :p

I'm...uh..flattered?

Your Avatar is intensely misleading Arkan.

How so?

I'm so sorry Arkan.

I bet you are.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I still dress like I did in fifth grade, black t-shirt, black jeans, workboots.

You might change after you graduate from junior high. :Cant's poking fun at Weiser icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Arkan: 'Tis because your Avatar is of a really weedy and malnourished Link.

However, you are not.

You callin me fat!? ticking.gif

Give the kid a break. The shirt didn't look that bad and I don't recall thinking he looked like a knuckle dragger also. Damn it, Chekcpoint, post a picture of yourself if you dare! :Cant's evil grin and laugh icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Give the kid a break.  The shirt didn't look that bad and I don't recall thinking he looked like a knuckle dragger also.  Damn it, Chekcpoint, post a picture of yourself if you dare!  :Cant's evil grin and laugh icon:

I already did.

Also, I meant no offense. The shirt is ugly, but I own similar ones that I only use when sitting at home nerding in front of my computer. Krookie had a valid explanatation for his dress code, however, so all is fine with the world I suppose. :D

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God