Hitman: Blood Money

does the mark turn all accordian and then stroll away?

Okay, here's a question for you. How the hell do you distract the hoods in the first mission without them seeing you? I've never been able to do that.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Very nice. BTW: I redid New Life and had five shots five kills. It was sweet. I could have managed to get two kills if I would have been patient, but I just couldn't help but smite Vinnie. It was quite surreal to calmly walk out of the house while a whole swarm of feds were running into the place. Absolutely crazy.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Very nice.  BTW:  I redid New Life and had five shots five kills.  It was sweet.  I could have managed to get two kills if I would have been patient, but I just couldn't help but smite Vinnie.  It was quite surreal to calmly walk out of the house while a whole swarm of feds were running into the place.  Absolutely crazy.

I scored accident and two kills (bloody pool boy) 1 witness

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I had no witnesses, but five kills. I don't see how I can get the microfiche without

killing the woman

but I restarting on Pro right now, so we'll find out.

The first level doesn't really count, but I only scored a talented Marksman. I also left no witnesses, although I can only guess that's the case from reading the newspaper article concerning the assassination. Also, there's a woman in the room with the boss gangster and I have to give her the chop as well. I hate that. Finally, I plugged the last gangster while he stood on the bed so I didn't get his weapon. Doesn't matter for the first level anyhow, I guess.

Obsidian Plays

For a new life

I drug the donuts and get free access to the surveillance van, which gives me the FBI suit as well. From there I go and set my sniper rifle in the vet's garage. After that I go inside, find the wife in the pool. I follow her out, drug her, and stash her body in the sauna (alternatively, if you can find a way to get the pool boy, she will ask you to come up to her room for some lovin'). After that I return to the van, use the cell phone to call the mark, wait for him to come to the window, and bam...dead.

It certainly can be, if you want it to be.

The only time I went on any thing resembling the kinds of killing sprees they went on is when the witness thing got out of control and basically everyone saw me.

That and when the Oilers lost.

Yeah, well I've been tempted to slaughter everyone in New Life with the pruning shears. New life is actually quite good because you can literally slaughter everyone very easily. Doing it with the fiberwire would undoubtedly be a real pain, but you can treat the level like a shooter and just go to town.

Obsidian Plays

Really, I'm suprised to see that people play this game so violently.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I had no witnesses, but five kills.  I don't see how I can get the microfiche without

killing the woman

but I restarting on Pro right now, so we'll find out.

I used a sedative in the bottle she drinks from in the kitchen. She collapses shortly afterwards which allows me to quickly steal the necklace without anyone getting suspicious.

Really, I'm suprised to see that people play this game so violently.

Then it should excite you to know I played the the whole thing as quietly as possible, using violence only when absolutely necessary. I know, you'll probably have to have a lie down.

Oh, when I get home I'm going to show Darque the coolest way of blowing people up.. :))

Uh.. In the game. Hitman: Blood Money. Not in real life >_<

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

>_<

Woah!...aarrrghhh...wheeze....hyperventilation...gaaah

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I completed by far most of the missions with a single shot to the head using a silenced pistol, silenced MP5 or the silenced sniper. :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I didn't see squat... but my comp is screwy about that sort of thing

I always get an accident with the wife on new life by

sabatoging the barbeque. she kills herself next time she fiddles with it.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Same here, but I seem to have problems watching some online multimedia crap, so...

And since everyone seems to be commenting on New Life, I'll say I found it to be one of the most annoying missions in the game, but I did everything with just the clown costume, so it might just be me...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

For New Life, I

sedated the clown, hid his body, hid my gun in the catering tray (which meant I lost the damned thing forever since I could never find it again), went inside the house, put ether on the teens panties (what a jackass of a fed), took the pervs FBI suit, walked around a bit, saw Vinnie, got too excited and let him see me take out a weapon, beat him down and shot him with the FBI pistol, watched the FBI guy run by me and look around, shot himi in the head, watched another couple, shot all of them in the head, went downstairs, saw the wife, shot her in the head, took the film, holstered my weapon, walked outside. Waved hello to the band of agents rushing into the house, walked to the gates, left, remembered I'd forgotten my suit and silverballer, realized I'd stolen a whole bunch of tranq darts, shrugged, and continued on my merry way.

Obsidian Plays

ROFL

Oh, and uh, so there's some actual content to my post, on New Life I

stole the donuts from the catering truck, injected them with sedative, took them to the FBI van, opened the door, got yelled at, dropped them. Feds ate the tainted donuts and passed out, stole a uniform and a sidearm, walked in the house. Picked the lock on the garage, got the lighter fluid, sabatoged the grill. Watched the wife go up in flames, felt bad, reloaded. Started out the same, then waited until the pool boy went behind the garage out of sight and punched him out. Hid him in the garage, stole his outfit, let the wife seduce me and stole the film after sedating her. Got back in my fed uniform and went back outside. Used the fed in the van's cellphone to call the witness, waited until he was at the window then ran to the garage where I'd hid my sniper rifle and headshotted him.

Then I found out the poolboy saw me before I punched him out so I did it the other way killing the wife to get SA. :(

Also, I wanted the Air Rifle really bad because I heard you could use it in other missions and it has the tranq darts. So that time I just killed everyone because they flip out if they see you carrying it. The most satisfying moment was killing Vinnie as he was cowering in the closet...through the door. With my Silverballers and Magnum ammo. :D

Also, has anyone ever shot out the bottom of the Jacuzzi in You Better Watch Out...? 70ft drop FTW!

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP