What are you playing ...

Is Nightwatch plagued with Starforce?

EDIT: Nevermind. It is "protected" by Starforce.

It is?? Damn, it didn't tell me :shifty:

I was going to try to keep my new, clean install of Windows XP Starforce free for as long as I could, just to be sure. I had huge problems installing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter before the cleansing, but I have no idea if it was due to Starforce remnants or not. I'm not taking any chances though.. or I thought I weren't at least.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

i'm making my way through the ravenloft module for NWN at the moment. it's pretty good though the standard NWN problems prevail. in particular, while i agree that it is nice to have a party not completely under your control, the AI is just not quite there for henchmen yet. nothing worse than trying to get the henchman theif to disarm a trap if she bumps into somebody on the way. ugh. run back and forth until they notice the trap again... somtimes i just blow through them because they are rarely fatal.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Rome: Total War.....again

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It's in Xbox Live, 5 levels supposedly.

I might play it today too.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Isn't Prey just another FPS or did I miss something vital?

But it has portals. (w00t) (w00t)

From Sendit.com

Features:

* Built on an enhanced Doom 3 engine, the most impressive 3D engine used in a released game.

* Portal technology adds a new dimension to gameplay, allowing enemies to appear out of thin air and create new and completely original puzzles and gameplay styles.

* Several never-before-seen gameplay elements such as Spirit Walking, Wall Walking, and Deathwalk.

* Highly organic, living environment that itself can attack Tommy.

* A deep, emotional story of love and sacrifice.

* Tommy has a sidekick, a spiritual hawk that can help him fight enemies and decipher the alien language of the living ship.

* Multiplayer game support that takes advantage of the unique gameplay styles in Prey

centinexx.png

Damn this demo alone has to be more fun than Doom 3 and Quake 4 combined.

That's not saying a lot since both those games suck donkeyballs!!

Not really, but they're not exactly known for their great gameplay.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The Prey demo wasn't as good as I was expecting. The main character's voice acting got on my nerves and I didn't like the combat mechanics much.

But, I loved the level designs. The portals add a really nice touch and fit in really well too. If I get the game, it'll be just so I can see all the levels and how the designers show off their creativeness.

Multiplayer could be interesting with the unique features the game has, but it also seems rather limited. The largest server I saw up today was for 12 people -- unfourtunately all the low ping servers were filled up so I haven't yet had a chance to play it.

Edited by LostStraw