Al-Zarqawi Dead

LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

A shame they didn't take him alive. He could have used a vacation... in Cuba.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The French should've gotten him, reinstituted Devil's Island, and put him there for some nice, hard work for the rest of his life.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Cute. I especially liked:

"Baqouba has in recent weeks seen a spike in sectarian violence, including the discovery of 17 severed heads in fruit boxes. It was also near the site of a sectarian atrocity last week in which masked gunmen killed 21 Shiites, including a dozen students, after separating out four Sunni Arabs."

What a sweet sweet darling man. He shall be sorely missed.

I like the reporter's asinine comments about it not affecting the violence because immediately afterwards an attack occurred. Like Zarqawi was controlling all the terrorists in Iraq via mind-link. It will take time for the effects to be felt, but they will happen. The most obvious consequence will be an internal power struggle in his faction. It will extremely interesting to see how long that lasts. A short power struggle indicating a determined and respected successor (not good).

In any event, about damn time! :blink:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I like the reporter's asinine comments about it not affecting the violence because immediately afterwards an attack occurred. Like Zarqawi was controlling all the terrorists in Iraq via mind-link. It will take time for the effects to be felt, but they will happen.

gee, and if you listen to some folks it's only FOX that is biased. :-"

read their report on his death here.

good riddance. i'm tired of hearing about him. of course, we'll have to go weeks hearing about his death... oh well.

taks

Edited by taks

comrade taks... just because.

A shame he didn't get to be on his knees, shot through the head, recorded and have the whole thing uploaded to the net. I'd download it.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Well, one head of the hydra gone... now waiting for the inevitible two to take its place.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Good riddance and yada yada

Seriously though, I don't feel any kind of hate or revulsion towards the man. Maybe pity.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh, he was a repulsive man. He was a dreamer of nightmares.

I refuse to revel in anyone's death, but I am glad that he is gone.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'm not. I'm glad he's out of the picture of course. But this is just another pointless martyrdom. There are plenty of heads on this beast. And they'll grow angrier and angrier until they are no more. And now, as I sit here looking at this man's dead body, I doubt there's enough kindness in our world to halt such monsters.

He was killing innocent people: mainly Iraqi Shi'ites (he was Sunni) to try to create a civil war to prevent the poor Iraqi people from having peace (if it was ever possible).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm not. I'm glad he's out of the picture of course. But this is just another pointless martyrdom. There are plenty of heads on this beast.

The Baley is right there... nor do I think celebrating the death of anyone, however evil or supposedly "deserving", is big or clever. Hypocrisy is rife on this forum. And, unfortunately, there will be those that will make this man into a martyr either out of sheer stupidity and ignorance or as an excuse to further their own motives... his capture would have been much better for all concerned.

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]