Al-Zarqawi Dead

LoneWolf16

Okay Hades, if you as a civilian come face to face with Al-Zarqawi, and have the option of either killing him, or letting him go (and just to make sure the waters are clear, if you don't shoot him, he will get away and he will not be arrested.  You also have the benefit of precognition and know that this is the case)...what do you do?

Do you sacrifice your own life?

Ah, but he had a warrant on him dead or alive (preferably alive) for $25 Million. I shoot him (in the leg at first) and collect the money. :rolleyes:

Edited by Judge Hades

Someone kill this topic already. I just love how Hades spouts off his opinions constantly about how society should run, how humanity should administer justice, blah blah blah... And he doesn't seem to have the desire nor the energy to actually carry out the same things he proposes. That's why I asked him when he'd "execute" himself - because he would never do such a thing. All I can say is, thank God he isn't in office. The funniest part though is that he freely admits that he's a hypocrite and a nutjob and shouldn't be taken seriously, yet speaks as if he wants people to do so. So basically it's as if he's talking merely for the sake of being heard.

Edited by Mothman

He says he wants to be in office though.

While at the same time holding the opinion that one man can't make a difference.

So basically it's as if he's talking merely for the sake of being heard.

Ding ding ding.

Edited by alanschu

So basically it's as if he's talking merely for the sake of being heard.

Someone gets it. You deserve a Donutland Donut. Besides I find the replies I get from you guys quite entertaining. I can't get into these type of conversations with my real life friends. Well, except for one, but I really wouldn't call him a friend. More like sentient pondscum with the Ben Stein monotone voice.

Edited by Judge Hades