Al-Zarqawi Dead

LoneWolf16

[add something witty here about having lots of chicks in the thread]

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

There is no more destructive power than nature. ...And man is a natural animal.

There is enough kindness Baley. ...But thinking of better ways to celebrate someone getting killed is not a good example of it.

I'm not a peace at any price person. If we must make war, make it. Never rejoice in it. Never take grim pleasure in it. Never succumb to it.

That, I guess, is an example of a pleonastic sermon.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I don't see why any of us should restrain ourselves in celebrating the death of this man, hearing that he was dead brought a smile to my face. I find it only a pity that we couldn't get a public execution of some sort. All of these hardcore terrorist scum deserve nothing less.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I don't see why any of us should restrain ourselves in celebrating the death of this man, hearing that he was dead brought a smile to my face. I find it only a pity that we couldn't get a public execution of some sort. All of these hardcore terrorist scum deserve nothing less.

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Because that makes you like them.

War is a tool, nothing more.

When you kill in war, you're just a soldier, a warrior; when you enjoy the killing... any of it.. that just makes you a killer.

I'd like to think that they're the only killers in this, but I'm not that naieve.

There is enough kindness Baley. 

Is there, Eldar? In this thread alone I see nothing but hate. Outside I hear both Christian and Muslim warmongers spreading animosity and prejudice. I see two sides, Eldar, both as wrong, both as blind. By calling for the death of killers we risk becoming murderers ourselves. There is not enough kindness in this world, Eldar. We've lost it, we've wasted it, we've grown up and found ourselves at odds with the big bad world, different, distinctive. And it is that discrepancy that crushes the goodness in man, Eldar. Hatred is born out of our differences and through them it continues to exist.

Also, Lucius:

M-A-R-T-Y-R-D-O-M

Yeah, we kinda got that the first time.

Are you sure? Here it is again :lol:

Do you find me heartless? Good, this bastard and his ilk is not worthy of any mercy.

And when a new head grows forth, they'll have to cut it off, again and again and again. How else would you defeat them?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Do you find me heartless? Good, this bastard and his ilk is not worthy of any mercy.

And when a new head grows forth, they'll have to cut it off, again and again and again. How else would you defeat them?

Hmm... heartless isn't a word I would use to describe you... I wonder what I would though... *thinks*

I didn't say they were worthy of mercy, I'm just saying you shouldn't enjoy it.

Heartless? No.

Beastial? Possibly.