Taris or Peragus?

Which planet,in your opinion,was better?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which planet,in your opinion,was better?

• Taris
    • Peragus

Agree so much with the general point of view that Taris > Peragus.

Peragus you were stuck with little freedom to explore and had to follow a set storyline which changed when you did something or reached a certain area. Taris I felt more like I could blend in and play almost as a local, with all the different array of things to do, including speaking to people in the Cantina's and fighting in the Arena. Plus it gave me more of a sense of realism and being in the SW universe than being stuck on a ship with no locals around to talk to or interact with.

Who would vote for peragus?

Me.

:D

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Who would vote for peragus?

Me.

:D

I find it hard to not consider how Peragus's story relates to K1 in some ways even though Taris has its own part in KOTOR history.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Taris. No offense Obsidian, but Peragus is just...ugh.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Taris only because it had more content. But to be fair you'd rather compare Taris to Nar Shadda as they are more similar. Peragus was the only locale with that cool survival horror mysery to it. Storywise - Peragus was better (It's not even a planet by the way). Taris had alot of content but I felt it dragged on a little too long. Peragus is only a hussle the 3rd playthrough - I felt that it was a very to-the-point level (no side quests). Everything that you did made sense from a story and a convinience point of view.

Setting up Imperial Officer Academies on Taris was fun

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Well, Peragus was ok in K2, but not as a starting planet. It could have come as a periphery location after a first planet in TSL. The pace for Peragus was quite rushed actually, and that is something that would be appropriate towards mid-game rather than as a beginning in advancing TSL's story.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I really can't make my mind up on this one. I'd say that they are both great in their own "special" way. Just so you don't try to kill me when I voice this opinion, I'll quote something I said on another forum:

I can
StarWarsKnights.com -- Do not invent details which are not in the play

the only good thing on Peragus IMO is that exploit where you allow Sith Troops board the Ebon Hawk instead of gunning them down, thus netting you alot of XP per trooper :(

My favourite part of Peragus is when it blows up and you are flying away :D

The only downside of Taris was perhaps the deepest levels, hacking and slashing through Gamorreans to save Zaalbar.

And mind you: Kotor 2 abounded in Peragus-like 'linear' levels, such as Goto's Yatch, Freedon Nadd's tomb, and the empty warehouse that was the Trayus Academy.

The only painfully-linear level that Kotor 1 had, was the Leviathan, really: The Star Forge wasn't that bland either; there were rooms and bounties that you could look for.

pronounced: Throatwobbler Mangrove

I think that Taris is better looking than Peragus (except for when you get to walk on the exterior of the astroid). I found that it was ironic that both those worlds were destroyed and partly because of you.

Taris want destroyed because of you,Taris was destroyed because Malak feared that Bastilla would escape Taris and unite against Sith forces.He feared that her such mastery of Battle Meditation would kill *his*empire and desroy the Star Forge.

I'd say Taris...as K1 was beter than K2 anyway :D

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to go with Taris

At Taris you can advance your charector plots

at Perougus U can't

Note: thier is a side quest called Medical Bay Murderurs at Perragus

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.