Will you survive the Apocalypse?

julianw

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God...

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=1461

I'll be one of the few trying to fend God off on Constitutional grounds.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

till the very end

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Vault 69, suckers.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

till the very end

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

1 week... but I could make it to the very end with how those questions are done :(

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"How long would you live during the Apocalypse?

till the very end

when the apocalypse comes you will be the survivor "

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts

2. What would you crew of protection be compiled?

WTF?!! :shifty:

I think the first thing we should do in the eve of apocalypse, is to shoot all dyslectics in order to avoid confusion.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Browser crashed... :wub: Wat dat meen?

That you're just the Antichrist. No worries, man.

kirottu said:

2. What would you crew of protection be compiled?

WTF?!! :ermm:

I think the first thing we should do in the eve of apocalypse, is to shoot all dyslectics in order to avoid confusion.

You miss spelled dyslexics.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Yes I will survive until the very end...hmmm....does that mean I'd be stuck in an empty Universe with only the likes of the Judge for company? :):p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

'Xcept if you are called Dark_Raven ofcourse :)"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee