E3 News: Sony Conference later today

Here's the FFXIII trailer for those who missed it http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?type=mov&id=10420

The sad thing is, if they actually focused on making gameplay 'involving', it'd actually have potential. The gameplay will most likely end up being nothing even remotely close to what they're showing off. But hey, I'd gladly eat my words.

..... Wait, the director of X-2 is going to be working on XIII? ROFLASJKFSHKGASGSA

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Another downside to the PS3 controller:

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6149586

One thing you won't find in this new controller is force feedback. The rumble feature was said to interfere with the motion sensing devices. Sony's Phil Harrison even went so far as to tell us that "rumble was last generation, movement is this generation."

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

This bit is funny

We get the feeling that wii've seen this in another upcoming console, but we'll save that discussion for message boards or something.

Wii is becoming part of the language.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I wonder what it will take to impress me? I've been completely underwhelmed by the Xbox 360 ever since its debut, and I keep getting underwhelmed by the Playstation 3 presentations..

WHAT WIILL DO IT FOR ME?!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Having an idea and using it are two different things. Not to meantion, analog and rumble were PC features first too. Yet, bringing them to consoles is, apparently, widely considered a horse of another color. As Nintendo gets the credit for them.

Tho the Wii doesn't use gyros, so no one is arguing they stole it directly, Sony just "magically" decided to add it after Nintendo announced it.

Anyone who thinks that it wasn't added as a direct response to Nintendo is retarded. Not saying it wasn't smart of Sony business wise tho.

Edited by kumquatq3

"Tho the Wii doesn't use gyros, so no one is arguing they stole it directly, Sony just "magically" decided to add it after Nintendo announced it.

Anyone who thinks that it wasn't added as a direct response to Nintendo is retarded. Not saying it wasn't smart of Sony business wise tho."

And? In a business like this, it's one up or be one upped. The point is it be real hard for Sony to steal an idea from Nintendo that Nintendo never created in the first place.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Nah. It would be all over the net, if there was.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Any news about fallout 3 or Kotor 3 at E3 yet?

Won't be either, atleast for KotOR III. Lucasarts only have Lego Star Wars II, Indiana Jones and Merceneries 2.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy