E3 News: Sony Conference later today

Whoo! Its the nutbar!

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

(Are you happy with out progress?) :Six people yell "Yes":

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

4-D world? Anywho the the controller looks like a mix witht he xbox's one.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I bet it can fly.

EDIT:Holy ****! I was right!

Edited by Craigboy2

DA SEEECRET CONTRALAH!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

innovation!

:(

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Had some trouble landing?

I kind of don't like it.... I remember playing racing games with friends and some had a nasty habit of actually moving the controller then they were pressing in a direction... I thought they looked really stupid waving the controller around like an idiot.

Now it's gonna be required. :/

$600 bucks...