Best Day Ever

Krookie

I woke up at 6AM for a hockey game. Played the game, had the winning goal and an assist. I got home, fell alseep and headed over to the mall. I got the last 360 that EBX had instock, along with the last copy of Ghost Recon. I came home to find that my new airsoft gun had arrived as well. :-

What's the best day that you've ever had?

Good luck streaks count too.

Well talking about good sports days I had a very good indoor soccer session on Friday. I decided to start in more offensive roles and I scored 4 and set up a few before switching back to defence. I think my best goal was when I robbed a guy that was trying to play the ball out of defence, held off his challenge and rifled the ball in with my right "weaker" foot. Another good one was when I picked the ball out of defense, cut into a shooting position and scored with my left foot.

That's another thing I'm pleased with - I've gotten comfortable playing with both feet and playing with both now comes naturally so I don't need to switch to my left, wasting time and opportunities.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

My best day. I can think of a few days that might seem like best days to other people. I think my best days, however, have come through suffering more than triumph. I just didn't know they were the best at the time. My best days have always come when I did something I didn't want to do, something unpleasant, or even horrible. My best days are those when I do something painful and, afterwards, I think to myself I'd do it exactly the same way again if I had to.

I'd much rather have a bunch of pleasant days, to be honest, like the one you described. Best days are just too tough on a guy.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Congratulations, astr0creep! Your day definately triumphs over the aforementioned ones.

My best days are the days I can listen to loud music while lying in the sun. I'm fairly easily pleased (and exceptionally lazy).

Naturally, I hate autumn and winter.

Other days I love are days when me and my friends play crappy versions of other peoples rock songs and kick ass.

Edited by TrueNeutral

Since my life is pretty much a constant streak of bad luck, the handful of exceptional days that rarely occur seem to be most of a warm yet fleeting memory. While I can't choose one such day out of all others because even if few they were all exceptional in their own wat, I'd say the most recent 'best' day I had was one year and two months ago when me and my girlfriend started our relationship.

I just drank myself silly at the Renascence Fair.

Someone mentioned their wedding day as the best day. It was a great day, but short lived apparently. On the other hand, I do remember my wedding day very clearly, so that would probably put it in a category of most memorable days. Was it the "best" day? hmmm, I doubt it would count as the best day from any of the standards proposed here.

Now, the day I told my wife that our marriage was more important than taking an offer for full funding, complete with stipend, at a PhD program... that was my best day.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I'll let you decide. Of course, it's more than love. It's also upholding your vows and dedicating yourself to make something work even when it doesn't always stack in your favor. It's rewarding loyalty with loyalty.

On the other hand, my wife just told me that her best "moment" was our wedding ceremony. The day was stressful for her, but mass was great I guess. She puts high school (rather than college) graduation up there and our recent trip to club 33 in Disneyland for her birthday as right up there.

EDIT: My wife decided to be clever and say that her favorite day is tomorrow. It's always full of hope and promise. It's a better day. *shrug* I've had a few tomorrows I could have avoided, that's for sure.

Edited by Eldar

Obsidian Plays

rawr. What's you best day, then? I mean, you haven't murdered Nick yet, so that doesn't count.

Obsidian Plays

the day i got everyone scared of me at school...

well either that or the day that superman swooped down and scooped me up to take me to his "fortress of solitdude"..........................................

what!?

ok I'm kidding... I honestly don't know I've never really had a "best day" the best I can get is mediocre.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I dunno, you make the folks here scared of you on a daily basis.

So, Llyr, you're going to be a doctor? I can see going into the hospital and hearing them call Dr. Llyranor, "STAT!" Best day for you? Damned scary day for me.

Obsidian Plays