Mass Effect Interview and Concept Art

Morgoth

Here's an interview with Bioware's Concept Artist Matt Rhodes, but more interestingly, Concept Arts!

The sortiment goes from ridiculously silly ones (Star (Wars) Trek anyone?) to absolutely marvelous looking masterpieces. Let's hope the marvelous ones make it into the game. Like the "You callin' me chicken?" Alien.

Now they only need to make that goddamit game available for the PC too!

Someone shoot the monkey! So we can eat his sweet monkey brain...

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Judging from the artwork, the Star Wars, Star Trek influence is almost silly at times.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I did not follow the link, it was taking forever to load the page.

C'mon Gabs, 56k isn't that bad. I mean, it only took 30 seconds for it to load the text for me, and by the time i got down to the pictures they were all loaded. :blink:

Edited by Blank

I did not follow the link, it was taking forever to load the page.

C'mon Gabs, 56k isn't that bad. I mean, it only took 30 seconds for it to load the text for me, and by the time i got down to the pictures they were all loaded. :rolleyes:

Haven't you heard? She is using a 14.4 US Robotics modem.

"No, not really. I am more interested if they had more Dragon Age material."

But, but, but Dragon Age doesn't exist. :p

As for the topic, I found the interview boring. *yawn* Maybe aspiring artists will like it though so :x .

The concepts for ME like most art ranges from bad to good so meh. Some stuff I hope makes it in game, and others that I hope they throw away quick.

o:)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Meaning conversation options and character creation options will be severely limited."

JE proves otherwise. Best role-playing in any BIO game including and espicially the BG series. And, better role-playing than 99.9% of so called RPGs overall.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Jade Empire was limited in character creation and appearance customization compared to Neverwinter Nights. Also Jade Empire is very limited compared to Knights of the Old Republic, Knights of the Old Republic 2, Oblivion and assumingly so Neverwinter Nights 2.