Most powerful Jedi.

Nihilus actually wasn't sith. HE was just planet-eating weirdo monster with lightsaber and stupid voice

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Nihilus actually wasn't sith. HE was just planet-eating weirdo monster with lightsaber and stupid voice

Erm, he was a Sith according to Kreia.

Ever wondered why the game is subtitled "The Sith Lords"? :blink:

Ever wondered what the masters were referring to when they said the Sith hunted them down and destroyed the world of Katarr? :blink:

Yeah. But he didn't care anything about sith teachings. THat one is from Kreia too :blink: Nihilus didn't even want to destroy jedi more than he wanted to destroy anything else. He consumed jedi's so much because they were strong in the force.

And he certainly didn't want to bring Galaxy under his domination. Another non-sith thing

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Yeah. But he didn't care anything about sith teachings. THat one is from Kreia too :) Nihilus didn't even want to destroy jedi more than he wanted to destroy anything else. He consumed jedi's so much because they were strong in the force.

And he certainly didn't want to bring Galaxy under his domination. Another non-sith thing

In other words Nihilus was out for himself.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Nihilus will use his Slave on the Ravager to protect himself.  If you need to know about any strwars character go to http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Assasins can *sneak* by and only need to take the one critical shot. Thats the point of Assasins, they attack from the shadows, and if they do their job right (HK-47 would) then Nihilus would be slain in 1 shot :D .

To the second point, everyones favourite modable encyclopedia, Wookipedia! Home of information that can be edited by anyone. I would take Wookiepedia with a pinch of salt.

Edited by aerowars617

Its Nihillus his power to Wipe out planets is greater than all Jedi/Sith Combined. However if he was not Included it would be Marka Ragnos.

Wrong. He has the power to drain the life and power from the LIFE on planets. He can drains jedis life and power.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

He was just some monster. As Kreia said, what he has isn't really POWER

Its Nihillus his power to Wipe out planets is greater than all Jedi/Sith Combined. However if he was not Included it would be Marka Ragnos.

Wrong. He has the power to drain the life and power from the LIFE on planets. He can drains jedis life and power.

Mm dosn't it mean prety much the same thing. I mean if you kill everything on planet isn't it wiping out the planet? He can kill all life.

Monster? No he was the greatest of the Sith and maybe the greatest being of all time though he had a bit different kind a thoughts than the other Sith.

Mm dosn't it mean prety much the same thing. I mean if you kill everything on planet isn't it wiping out the planet? He can kill all life.

Monster? No he was the greatest of the Sith and maybe the greatest being of all time though he had a bit different kind a thoughts than the other Sith.

Wrong. He cared nothing about teachings of sith, neither of destroying jedi and conquering Republic.

All he cared about how to feed his hunger. He was nothing but slave of that hunger. And when whole Galaxy would've been gone and dead as a one big hole in the force, he would've died because there were nothing to feed him. He might've even died sooner, it depends.

I wouldn't call it power or strenght

Kriea says that Nihilus' feeding "will sustain him for a time". She also says "There is no strength in the hunger he possesess... and the will behind his power is a primal thing" "And it devours him as he devours others - his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him. He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls"

I dont think the Sith teachings would include such a thing, seeing as how it leads to ultimate failure. What the Sith Assasins are doing is on a much smaller scale of Nihilus, and they havent been "addicted" to the hunger yet :)

Meh, I threw Nilihus in there above Vader because of his vast reaching force hunger. But I suppose it would be somewhat fair to place Anakin above Nilihus. Though I still doubt when people speak of Anakin and Luke being as strong as they are made out to be. In their time they were exteremely powerful, yet when Luke met Exar Qun's ghost, Qun threw him against a wall and about killed him without hesitation. So I wouldnt say Luke is the strongest by a long shot.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

That was during Jedi Academy trilogy. Luke has evolved MUCH after that. I always thought that Exar Kun got Luke with snbak attack anyway ^^ Who can beware weird black shadow you've never seen before.

And yes, he is.

DarthReligium, that exactly isn't definition of sith.

Ok after reading a couple posts I have simply say one thing.

There is very little point to trying to see who is the most powerful jedi when half of them come from a completely different era than the other half. There is really very little criteria you can actually compare them with and books (I hate to say it) are NOT canon in any way. They contradict the movies WAY too much. As for games, well lets just say the story is realistic enough for Star Wars but the powers/feats/combat can't really be used as any sort of criteria to compare against other jedi/sith from movies.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

Wrong. He cared nothing about teachings of sith, neither of destroying jedi and conquering Republic.

All he cared about how to feed his hunger. He was nothing but slave of that hunger. And when whole Galaxy would've been gone and dead as a one big hole in the force, he would've died because there were nothing to feed him. He might've even died sooner, it depends.

I wouldn't call it power or strenght

He'd beat the hell out of anyone exept the Exile