Most powerful Jedi.

the problem with the EU universe is that theres no set limit to what luke could do early on. so in one book you've got him practically wiping out an entire Imperial shock army while in another you've got him getting beaten by a pair of goonies with a bow... (I exaggerate but you get the picture)

Personally I would think that Ulic Qel-Droma would be the most powerful. Exar Kun is on that level too.

Palpy is eh because while he's strong early on by the end of his reign he can't even defend himself.

then it's Master Thon and Nomi Sunrider.

Exar>>>>>>>>>>>>Ulic

Luke Skywalker

Anakin/Vader

Darth Plagueis?

Yoda

Marka Ragnos

Revan

Mace Windu

Naga Sadow

Palpatine/Sidious

Obi-Wan

The Exile

Kyp Durron

Ludo Kressh

Dooku

Some close calls, but that would be the immediate list. I leave Leia and Mara Jade out, since they would be there only after a host of powerful jedi, and that would make for a long list indeed.

1st Marka is the best second Anakin surely not better than Yoda plus Plageius cannot be determined.

I can't believe you put Oafy Wan before Dooku when Dooku kicked his butt twice.

Well, Anakin wiped the floor with Dooku, and then Anakin was defeated by Obi-Wan, so...

That's really not fair to say though. Almost all lightsaber forms have their weakness and it just so happened that Anakins power doubled and he mastered new lightsaber forms. Atura for example has never been able to succesfully defeat a sith. Vapaad however can draw off a sith lords power and redirect it back and use it as the wielder of vapaads own power. Vapaad is pretty much the only flawless form out their. Obi-won was using all his force valor and his form 3 defensive lightsaber form. In all turth he SURVIVED long enough to gain an advantage but Anakin was more powerful but his arrogance blinded him and showed his downfall. Obi-wans lightsaber form only strikes when there is an opeing or an advantage point and his form can fully take advantage when he has one.

Most powerful force users.

Luke Skywaler/The Exile (sith lord) - can't make up my mind but both had their own powers that no other jedi or sith have ever dreamed of wielding.

Palpatine - could create lightning storms to take out ships and was very powerful.

Kreia - she kncoked back jedi (some of the greatest in the order) continually and drained all their energy in one hit

Darth Nelus - can drain the lifeforce of a planet, and was said that he had a power of such a magnitude that he could no longer remain human.

Yoda - nuff said we saw why

Mace Windu - he had a considerable amount of force power as told in the books

Best Lightsaber users (the ones seen and read about)

Mace Windu - He took the greatest and most powerful of all the forms that went dead for a thousand years and made it FAR more powerful than it already was. He created vapaad and mastered it. The results were that he could strike so fast that it would be invisible to the human eye. He could draw off the darkside rage with it to boost his physcial attributes. When all his rage and power is unleashed (which he rarley does because it is dangerous and he could fall to the darkside) he can use a foes own powers as his own weapons and plus his sheer power. There's really no way to beat him in a lightsaber duel and you would have to be a REALLY powerful force user to overcome his abilities to redirect your powers. He also carried the famous purple lightsaber crystal (and was said in the book that the jedi beleived only the most skilled and powerful could wield it) which greatly increased his power and lightsaber skills. The purple lightsaber represents mastery of all lightsaber forms and mabey even skills that are off the darkside. He can also find the weakness of any opponant with his lightsaber form. The lightsaber master and creater of vapaad he is.

The Exile (weapons master at maximum lvl) - With master force valor, Master force speed, Master battle meditation, and force enlightment he can boost himself up to hit almost as fast as vapaad but without the power to draw off other powers and use them as his own weapon. Plus if you design your own lightsabers you can greatly increase his attributes and stuff as well as his damage. I see him as giving mace a run for his money.

Luke - It was said his blade looked as if it were 5 or 10 moving at a time in the last one and he beat Palps in a duel and thousands of bad ass dudes.

Revan - Jedi guardian

Palpatine - he could use darkside rage with his lighsaber forms and he was incredible

Yoda - nuff said

can also say Dooku>Mace>>>Anakin

I can't believe you put Oafy Wan before Dooku when Dooku kicked his butt twice.

Well, Anakin wiped the floor with Dooku, and then Anakin was defeated by Obi-Wan, so...

Anakin Beat Dooku only because Dooku was toying with anakin.

Er, Anakin beat him because he was more powerful and it was meant to happen. Otherwise he wouldn't have been able to fulfill the prophecy.

Still luke is not the MOST POWERFUL EVER. There are exceptions even though I have great respect for luke.

Any proof?

Sorry, facts suggests otherwise :ermm:"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Its Nihillus his power to Wipe out planets is greater than all Jedi/Sith Combined. However if he was not Included it would be Marka Ragnos.

Wrong. He has the power to drain the life and power from the LIFE on planets. He can drains jedis life and power.

Mm dosn't it mean prety much the same thing. I mean if you kill everything on planet isn't it wiping out the planet? He can kill all life.

Monster? No he was the greatest of the Sith and maybe the greatest being of all time though he had a bit different kind a thoughts than the other Sith.

Wrong. He cared nothing about teachings of sith, neither of destroying jedi and conquering Republic.

All he cared about how to feed his hunger. He was nothing but slave of that hunger. And when whole Galaxy would've been gone and dead as a one big hole in the force, he would've died because there were nothing to feed him. He might've even died sooner, it depends.

I wouldn't call it power or strenght

He'd beat the hell out of anyone exept the Exile

:ermm:

If Visas dies, he is damaged severely!

And how do you know so? I don't believe he can use his "eating"-power very fast. It requires great concentration etc. So he could've been killed if toe to toe combat. As he was.

Still he isn't sith ^_^

edit: There isn't any proofs about Marka's strenght after all. I mean, he gets beaten by Jaden Korr in LS Jedi Academy, so... Not so

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Still luke is not the MOST POWERFUL EVER. There are exceptions even though I have great respect for luke.

Any proof?

Sorry, facts suggests otherwise :o"

He did not master sith muarader rage as Windu did. He did not master the greatest and most powerful lightsaber form ever. mace Windu did. He was hurt many times before. He can not find the exact weakness in a foe as Windu can. He does not have the lightsaber crystals of pwoer like the Exile and Windu do. The exile can use foce storm and force crush. He can use force powers EASILY as great as Lukes. A lvl 50 sith lord exile that has a GOOD build would defeat Luke. Windu and Sith Muarader Exile would own luke in a saber duel.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Any proof?

Sorry, facts suggests otherwise :blink:"

He did not master sith muarader rage as Windu did. He did not master the greatest and most powerful lightsaber form ever. mace Windu did. He was hurt many times before. He can not find the exact weakness in a foe as Windu can. He does not have the lightsaber crystals of pwoer like the Exile and Windu do. The exile can use foce storm and force crush. He can use force powers EASILY as great as Lukes. A lvl 50 sith lord exile that has a GOOD build would defeat Luke. Windu and Sith Muarader Exile would own luke in a saber duel.

Your statement is invalid. Because the Exile can be as weak or as powerful as you want him to be. If you say you have a level 200 Exile, then yeah, he probobly will be a little uber. But what if I played the game through as a level 10? Then what? When you have a non established char, you cant compare him with an established char.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

I can't undestand how people can be so stupid, that they say someone from game is stronger than he from movies/books/comics etc. "beucuzzz he can use teh forcepwr X". Duh

How people manage to not read (or not undestand) What Architecht has sais in some 20 posts. They are gameplay thing.

Luke could beat everyone of 'em with his electric judgment. It kills instantly. Zapp...dead, bye bye Exile/Windu/Kun/whatever char.

I can't undestand how people can be so stupid, that they say someone from game is stronger than he from movies/books/comics etc. "beucuzzz he can use teh forcepwr X". Duh

How people manage to not read (or not undestand) What Architecht has sais in some 20 posts. They are gameplay thing.

Luke could beat everyone of 'em with his electric judgment. It kills instantly. Zapp...dead, bye bye Exile/Windu/Kun/whatever char.

Can he do that when he is getting force crushed. Also the emerald lightning is like normal lightning. It can kill a LESSER foe instantly. The exile SOTRYWISE can LEARN ANYTHING Luke would dish out and use it to defeat him and the Exile gains more power from every passing kill. He is a wound in the force and can not be beaten. All facts point out to him defeating luke. So cut that **** out about how Luke is so godly undefeatable. He didn't even master sith rage or vapaafd as Windu did. Mace Windus saber skills were so fast they were invisible. Nothing Luke can do will match vapaad as Windu would redirect the lightning back at luke as he did with Palaptine. There is no evidence suggesting luke was the most powerful.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Can he do that when he is getting force crushed. Also the emerald lightning is like normal lightning. It can kill a LESSER foe instantly. The exile SOTRYWISE can LEARN ANYTHING

Umm...WTF? :shifty:

"Can he do that when he is getting force crushed."

Can he do force crush when he is killed by electric judgement. Besides, canonical Exile never had crush. :lol:

Look, Palpy clearly acted his lost against Windu. He only lost because this way he could turn Anakin to Dark Side. "I'm too weak" h*ll yeah, he blasted Windu out of the f*cking office when his arm was sliced off!

Luke beated Palpy later on EU.

Not to forget that he kicked ass of some 100 Yuuzhan Vong etc.

Besides, Luke is child of Chosen One. And he is original main char. of SW (until prequel trilogy, Luke was clearly main char. of the main chars. :p After that Sw turned to "story of Anakin")

Luke didn't master Vaapad, so? Each form has their weaknesses. Later we go in the EU, more "jedigod" he becomes. Heck, hei s master lightsaber user, perhaps strongest force user ever (as Anakin never managed to use all of his potential), cunning etc.

Not storywise thing: Lucas NEVER let's some game character to become stronger than one of his favorite characters. That's the fact too.

And whadya mean that Exile cannot be defeated as he is wound in the force? :o He must espace from Sion, geez! He couldn't beat Sion with his strenght either. He managed to do that only by persuading him to let go of his life.

edit: Force Crush is "teh forcepwr X" :p

Edited by Xard

And whadya mean that Exile cannot be defeated as he is wound in the force?  He must espace from Sion, geez! He couldn't beat Sion with his strenght either. He managed to do that only by persuading him to let go of his life.

Not me all I did was kept fighting him I didn't bother eroding his will