Most powerful Jedi.

Yeah.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I can't undestand how people can be so stupid, that they say someone from game is stronger than he from movies/books/comics etc. "beucuzzz he can use teh forcepwr X". Duh

How people manage to not read (or not undestand) What Architecht has sais in some 20 posts. They are gameplay thing.

Luke could beat everyone of 'em with his electric judgment. It kills instantly. Zapp...dead, bye bye Exile/Windu/Kun/whatever char.

Can he do that when he is getting force crushed. Also the emerald lightning is like normal lightning. It can kill a LESSER foe instantly. The exile SOTRYWISE can LEARN ANYTHING

Umm...WTF? :)

"Can he do that when he is getting force crushed."

Can he do force crush when he is killed by electric judgement. Besides, canonical Exile never had crush. :)

Look, Palpy clearly acted his lost against Windu. He only lost because this way he could turn Anakin to Dark Side. "I'm too weak" h*ll yeah, he blasted Windu out of the f*cking office when his arm was sliced off!

Luke beated Palpy later on EU.

Not to forget that he kicked ass of some 100 Yuuzhan Vong etc.

Besides, Luke is child of Chosen One. And he is original main char. of SW (until prequel trilogy, Luke was clearly main char. of the main chars. :p After that Sw turned to "story of Anakin")

Luke didn't master Vaapad, so? Each form has their weaknesses. Later we go in the EU, more "jedigod" he becomes. Heck, hei s master lightsaber user, perhaps strongest force user ever (as Anakin never managed to use all of his potential), cunning etc.

Not storywise thing: Lucas NEVER let's some game character to become stronger than one of his favorite characters. That's the fact too.

And whadya mean that Exile cannot be defeated as he is wound in the force? :ermm: He must espace from Sion, geez! He couldn't beat Sion with his strenght either. He managed to do that only by persuading him to let go of his life.

edit: Force Crush is "teh forcepwr X" :p

Thank You

I can't undestand how people can be so stupid, that they say someone from game is stronger than he from movies/books/comics etc. "beucuzzz he can use teh forcepwr X". Duh

How people manage to not read (or not undestand) What Architecht has sais in some 20 posts. They are gameplay thing.

Luke could beat everyone of 'em with his electric judgment. It kills instantly. Zapp...dead, bye bye Exile/Windu/Kun/whatever char.

Can he do that when he is getting force crushed. Also the emerald lightning is like normal lightning. It can kill a LESSER foe instantly. The exile SOTRYWISE can LEARN ANYTHING

Umm...WTF? :thumbsup:

"Can he do that when he is getting force crushed."

Can he do force crush when he is killed by electric judgement. Besides, canonical Exile never had crush. :p

Look, Palpy clearly acted his lost against Windu. He only lost because this way he could turn Anakin to Dark Side. "I'm too weak" h*ll yeah, he blasted Windu out of the f*cking office when his arm was sliced off!

Luke beated Palpy later on EU.

Not to forget that he kicked ass of some 100 Yuuzhan Vong etc.

Besides, Luke is child of Chosen One. And he is original main char. of SW (until prequel trilogy, Luke was clearly main char. of the main chars. :p After that Sw turned to "story of Anakin")

Luke didn't master Vaapad, so? Each form has their weaknesses. Later we go in the EU, more "jedigod" he becomes. Heck, hei s master lightsaber user, perhaps strongest force user ever (as Anakin never managed to use all of his potential), cunning etc.

Not storywise thing: Lucas NEVER let's some game character to become stronger than one of his favorite characters. That's the fact too.

And whadya mean that Exile cannot be defeated as he is wound in the force? :blink: He must espace from Sion, geez! He couldn't beat Sion with his strenght either. He managed to do that only by persuading him to let go of his life.

edit: Force Crush is "teh forcepwr X" :p

It all depends on who shoots first and if the Exile gets force crush out first Luke will not get another chance to make an attack.

There's no proof that it was acted. It was stated in the books (read them for christ sake) and in interviews from the makers of the movie that Windu did win. Lucas said he was going to make Mace Windu very powerful and nearly impossible to take out before he died cause Samuel L. Jackson said he was not going out like some punk or going to be toyed with. The fact that Palps LOST and it was NEVER MENTIOEND ANYWHERE BY AN MOVIE MAKER OR IN THE MOVIE ITSELF THAT HE WAS FAKING IT IS DIRECT PROOF THAT HE LOST. Mace Windu unleashed all his powers at ocne against Mace. He unleashed his darkside master rage and hacked into vapaad to defeat him. He found the weakness within Palps and knew the perfect times to strike. He used Palpatines own power against him. He used palps speed and rage as his own weapon and than used the lightning as his own weapon two. Vapaad (AGAIN READ THE BOOKS) can take the powers of other users and use it as it's own weapon. Duh. That is how he won.

Luke need Leias help to beat Palps. Read the books.

Luke may have been the most powerful force user of his time but there are ancient sith lords of far greater power. Some can drain the life from thousands and millinons of force users at a time. Some can use force crush. But Luke was one of the most powerful force users I will give him that. Oh and vader was 80 percent of the pwoer of palps said lucas. He said if he wouldn't of recieved any injuries he would be twice as strong.

Not true. Why? It HAPPENED SO GET OVER IT. Many times in the story the exile is descirbed as a wound in the force that feeds off others powers (becoems more powerful from every passing kill) and can learn any force or lightsaber form in mere seconds. So anything someone users against him will be his own advantage.

Sion is IMMORTAL so it was useless. NO jedi can defeat Sion by mere force but later on Sion found out that it was useless trying to defeat the exile because no matter how many times he would come back he would be be defeated. As a Sith Muarader I don't use persuade at all. I just kill him over time and he realises he can't defeat me.

Yes focre crush is the power and would render emerald lightning useless.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

It all depends on who shoots first and if the Exile gets force crush out first Luke will not get another chance to make an attack.

Luke doesn't need an "attack" to use his force powers. Besides, the opposite argument is just as true - force crush is useless if not used first, and that's just presuming the Exile has force crush, which is not the case by canon, since it says that the Exile is LS.

There's no proof that it was acted. It was stated in the books (read them for christ sake) and in interviews from the makers of the movie that Windu did win. Lucas said he was going to make Mace Windu very powerful and nearly impossible to take out before he died cause Samuel L. Jackson said he was not going out like some punk or going to be toyed with. The fact that Palps LOST and it was NEVER MENTIOEND ANYWHERE BY AN MOVIE MAKER OR IN THE MOVIE ITSELF THAT HE WAS FAKING IT IS DIRECT PROOF THAT HE LOST. Mace Windu unleashed all his powers at ocne against Mace. He unleashed his darkside master rage and hacked into vapaad to defeat him. He found the weakness within Palps and knew the perfect times to strike. He used Palpatines own power against him. He used palps speed and rage as his own weapon and than used the lightning as his own weapon two. Vapaad (AGAIN READ THE BOOKS) can take the powers of other users and use it as it's own weapon. Duh. That is how he won.

Whatever... Palpatine held his own against two other jedi masters next to Mace and even had him at his mercy, so even if he lost, it speaks nothing of who was more powerful. We might just as well speculate that Mace was just lucky.

Luke need Leias help to beat Palps. Read the books.

He did, but that was two full decades before he became the force god of the New Jedi Order era. Read the timeline.

Luke may have been the most powerful force user of his time but there are ancient sith lords of far greater power. Some can drain the life from thousands and millinons of force users at a time. Some can use force crush.

So what? That doesn't prove their were more powerful in any way.

But Luke was one of the most powerful force users I will give him that. Oh and vader was 80 percent of the pwoer of palps said lucas. He said if he wouldn't of recieved any injuries he would be twice as strong.

Yeah, I've heard that too, though it never made much sense to me. I mean, the force is a mental discipline, right? So what does it matter if you don't have all your limbs? The only logical conclusion from everything said about the force is that your prowess at it depends entirely on your mental affinity for the force. I mean, isn't that why Yoda is one of the most powerful jedi ever even though he looks small and even infirm?

Not true. Why? It HAPPENED SO GET OVER IT. Many times in the story the exile is descirbed as a wound in the force that feeds off others powers (becoems more powerful from every passing kill) and can learn any force or lightsaber form in mere seconds. So anything someone users against him will be his own advantage.

:blink:

The Exile being a wound in the force is not something he can use to his advantage during a fight. You make it sound as if it's something he can switch on and off during a fight to his advantage. But playing through K2 sure doesn't seem so - he can lose every fight he is in, so it doesn't seem to be a relevant point at all.

Sion is IMMORTAL so it was useless. NO jedi can defeat Sion by mere force but later on Sion found out that it was useless trying to defeat the exile because no matter how many times he would come back he would be be defeated. As a Sith Muarader I don't use persuade at all. I just kill him over time and he realises he can't defeat me.

I did it as a Sith Lord, and I didn't so much kill Sion as I did my my own fun - it was probably the most boring thing I've ever had the misfortune of playing. Just pressing the same button a gazillion number of times and then go through the futile conversations is about as fun as watching paint dry. Playing the LS side, where you actually had to care about what you did and said was far more challenging.

Yes focre crush is the power and would render emerald lightning useless.

YES!! Teh DS crush pwns all!!! :ermm::o:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Luke doesn't need an "attack" to use his force powers. Besides, the opposite argument is just as true - force crush is useless if not used first, and that's just presuming the Exile has force crush, which is not the case by canon, since it says that the Exile is LS.

Emerald lightning will not kill a foe such as the Exile so easily. The Exile beat immortal foes. Foes who could drain all life of force users from a PLANET but the Exile could not be drained. As soon as Luke users this power the Exile will feed off of it and use it as his own weapon to kill Luke. The Exile his a wound in the force and the more he kills the more he increases in power.

Whatever... Palpatine held his own against two other jedi masters next to Mace and even had him at his mercy, so even if he lost, it speaks nothing of who was more powerful. We might just as well speculate that Mace was just lucky

Wrong do your research. He was not lucky but had vapaad which would allow him to win a fight vs nearly any sith lord.

He did, but that was two full decades before he became the force god of the New Jedi Order era.

Again he still didn't master ancient powers that other jedi could. Where is force storm? Where is force crush (the baddest move of all time)? Where is his Sith Muarader rage? When did he master vapaad? Some ancient Sith lords would most likley kill him and same with the Exile and Mace Windu.

So what? That doesn't prove their were more powerful in any way.

"If you were to challenge an ancient Sith Lord you would know that we are but people playing with toys" - Kreia

Also Luke was nearly killed by an ancient foe with EASE.

Yeah, I've heard that too, though it never made much sense to me. I mean, the force is a mental discipline, right? So what does it matter if you don't have all your limbs? The only logical conclusion from everything said about the force is that your prowess at it depends entirely on your mental affinity for the force. I mean, isn't that why Yoda is one of the most powerful jedi ever even though he looks small and even infirm?

Well that wa quoted by Lucas.

The Exile being a wound in the force is not something he can use to his advantage during a fight. You make it sound as if it's something he can switch on and off during a fight to his advantage. But playing through K2 sure doesn't seem so - he can lose every fight he is in, so it doesn't seem to be a relevant point at all.

That is STORYWISE. You guys are the ones complaining about the gameplay so this is straight from the story.

I did it as a Sith Lord, and I didn't so much kill Sion as I did my my own fun - it was probably the most boring thing I've ever had the misfortune of playing. Just pressing the same button a gazillion number of times and then go through the futile conversations is about as fun as watching paint dry. Playing the LS side, where you actually had to care about what you did and said was far more challenging

That matters not. He still beat an immortal foe because he knew the Exiles power.

YES!! Teh DS crush pwns all!!!

The ability to HOLD your opponant their and not EVER allow him to attack while you use one of the most powerful force moves of all time on him is priceless.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Emerald lightning will not kill a foe such as the Exile so easily. The Exile beat immortal foes. Foes who could drain all life of force users from a PLANET but the Exile could not be drained. As soon as Luke users this power the Exile will feed off of it and use it as his own weapon to kill Luke. The Exile his a wound in the force and the more he kills the more he increases in power.

Everybody else also gets more powerful from the enemies they defeat and the experiences they have, so that's a moot point - it's just as relevant to everyone else. That's why they call them experience points.

Wrong do your research. He was not lucky but had vapaad which would allow him to win a fight vs nearly any sith lord.

He was killed by two... :shifty:

That's a fact, so your attempt at evidence would seem fairly self-defeating.

He did, but that was two full decades before he became the force god of the New Jedi Order era.

Again he still didn't master ancient powers that other jedi could. Where is force storm? Where is force crush (the baddest move of all time)? Where is his Sith Muarader rage? When did he master vapaad? Some ancient Sith lords would most likley kill him and same with the Exile and Mace Windu.

Didn't need any of it...

"If you were to challenge an ancient Sith Lord you would know that we are but people playing with toys" - Kreia 

Also Luke was nearly killed by an ancient foe with EASE.

First, by Luke's time Kreia has been dead for close to 4000 years, so what does she know of his abilities? She can speak only to the skills of the jedi and sith of her own age.

Second, Luke confrontation with Exar Kun was 19 years before the New Jedi Order era. But that probably makes no difference, right? I wonder how powerful Anakin was 19 years before he becames Vader... Oh, yes, he was an little boy... -_-

Well that wa quoted by Lucas.

Did I claim otherwise? Just because Lucas says doesn't mean I can't say that it doesn't make much sense. Or is he going to sent his enforcer patrol of sith assassins with force crush after me now?!? :x:blink::lol::( :ph34r:

That is STORYWISE. You guys are the ones complaining about the gameplay so this is straight from the story.

Still doesn't change that fact that this is not how the Exile's "power" works. He could use that (without even knowing it) to his advantage *ONLY* against Nihilus, and that was just for a very specific reason. For the rest of the game it had no relevance to the battles he fought.

That matters not. He still beat an immortal foe because he knew the Exiles power.

Yes, let's kill the fun of all games with superpowers... :x

Well, at least the DS fanboys liked it...

The ability to HOLD your opponant their and not EVER allow him to attack while you use one of the most powerful force moves of all time on him is priceless.

Conclusion: Most game-killing munchkin power ever invented.

Not something to be proud of.

Edited by Jediphile

Everybody else also gets more powerful from the enemies they defeat and the experiences they have, so that's a moot point - it's just as relevant to everyone else. That's why they call them experience points

Again your adding Gameplay into it. I am saying STORYWISE.

He was killed by two... 

That's a fact, so your attempt at evidence would seem fairly self-defeating.

But if Anakin wouldn't of showed up palps would of been dead.

Don't need any of it

Good only shows more of your fanboyism.

First, by Luke's time Kreia has been dead for close to 4000 years, so what does she know of his abilities? She can speak only to the skills of the jedi and sith of her own age.

Second, Luke confrontation with Exar Kun was 19 years before the New Jedi Order era. But that probably makes no difference, right? I wonder how powerful Anakin was 19 years before he becames Vader... Oh, yes, he was an little boy...

Because the Exile would own luke so an older sith lord could as well.

Luke may have increased in power but the fact that a LIGHTSABER MASTER (not a huge force user) pushed back Luke and nearly killed him so easy proves that even the older Luke would have a hard time.

Did I claim otherwise? Just because Lucas says doesn't mean I can't say that it doesn't make much sense. Or is he going to sent his enforcer patrol of sith assassins with force crush after me now?!?

Why doubt what the CREATER has to say?

Still doesn't change that fact that this is not how the Exile's "power" works. He could use that (without even knowing it) to his advantage *ONLY* against Nihilus, and that was just for a very specific reason. For the rest of the game it had no relevance to the battles he fought

Oh what do you think he used against all the jedi or when his lungs were poisoned with gas or when he controlled the boma? He instantly learned the powers.

Yes, let's kill the fun of all games with superpowers...

Whatever.

Conclusion: Most game-killing munchkin power ever invented.

Not something to be proud of

Good for that but it IS a power in the star wars universe. Darth vader learned it (though probably not near to a degree to what the exile has) and others have as well. Mace Windu could (a lightside master) but Luke couldn't whioch again shows Lukes lack of power.

- Xard

Palpy acted his lost to Windu <_<

Oh, Vader learned force crush? I beg your pardon, so I do. Where this happens? <_<

About that Kreia's statement as old sith masters being

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Oh, Vader learned force crush? I beg your pardon, so I do. Where this happens? <_<

Vader could use force crush in EaW, we dont know if he did learn it or not and thats Gameplay wise, im not saying that to take sides either

Edited by Revan_Returns

Oh yeah. Duh. *hits himself with BIG hammer*

Storywise all the powers and abilities in the universe will not matter, because the outcome will be whatever the heck the author wants it to be.

Don't need any of it

Good only shows more of your fanboyism.

Oh, you've discovered my bias!!!!! :huh::):shifty::rolleyes:

Because the Exile would own luke so an older sith lord could as well.

No evidence to suggest that.

Why doubt what the CREATER has to say?

Lucas is just a man like everyone else, and just as fallible as such. I wager he'd be the first to say so himself. He wanted to call Episode VI "Revenge of the Jedi", but people doubted it, and guess what - he changed the title. Though Lucas has the authority in Star Wars, he is no God, nor would he claim to be.

Oh what do you think he used against all the jedi or when his lungs were poisoned with gas or when he controlled the boma? He instantly learned the powers.

That's gameplay, not story :shifty:

Yes, let's kill the fun of all games with superpowers...

Whatever.

Snappy comeback :thumbsup:

I'd retort, but then I could never hope to match your eloquence :shifty:

Actually it's all over.

That's gameplay, not story 

Um no that's storywise. You here Kreia explaining it to him.

Also vader has used force crush in comics before. The Exile has PROVED and SHOWN he can instatnly master the deadliest force forms within mere seconds and use it against his enemy and that's storywise. Becuase of his continually increasing power and bonds he can achieve massive lvls of power.

- Xard

Actually it's all over.

Where? The Exile has been dead for millennia by Luke's time, so claiming that the Exile would win any fight can never be anything but a claim. You're welcome to your opinion, of course, and by continuing to do so, you do not so much support your position as try to place yourself in a position where you get to be get to be judge and jury on the subject, especially when you then accuse others of fanboyism when they dare to question your lordly rulings... :rolleyes:

That's gameplay, not story 

Um no that's storywise. You here Kreia explaining it to him.

Ah, so when I use the principle of experiences making characters more powerful (which would seem to be a fairly obvious way to explain growth even in real life), then it's gameplay, but when you say that the Exile can "OMG - pwn any power/force ever instantly!!!" just because the game doesn't go through the detail of how he spends a week learning it, then it's plot and gameplay... Yes, our illustrious judge and jury has handed down his mighty verdict - all rise!

KotOR2 has no passage of time assigned to it, so it is pointless to say that learning some these skills was an instant process, and if you examine the timeline, you'll note that the events of the game begin in 3951 BBY, but don't actually end until the year after 3950 BBY. About a year or more? Wow, I wonder what the Exile and co. did with all the time they *obviously* didn't spend learning skills, since the Exile can do that instantly.. :shifty:

Also vader has used force crush in comics before. The Exile has PROVED and SHOWN he can instatnly master the deadliest force forms within mere seconds and use it against his enemy and that's storywise. Becuase of his continually increasing power and bonds he can achieve massive lvls of power.

-_-

Wow do you pay attention? It has NOTHING to do with lvling up. The characters in the story claim he increased in power simply by watching other force forms, creating force bonds and killing people. That is in the STORY. THAT IS NOT THE GAMEPLAY.

- Xard

Lol, OPG is argumenting about same thing in two topics :p Let's continue this pointless debate in which co. would win topic.

and how many times have you added the exiles gameplay aspects into these arguments :p

Lol, OPG is argumenting about same thing in two topics :lol: Let's continue this pointless debate in which co. would win topic.

:lol: lmao yeah, im gona just spectate, and whoever says something wrong, im gona correct :)

and how many times have you added the exiles gameplay aspects into these arguments :(

Lol, OPG is argumenting about same thing in two topics :lol: Let's continue this pointless debate in which co. would win topic.

:lol: lmao yeah, im gona just spectate, and whoever says something wrong, im gona correct :thumbsup:

Let's play nice, guys. Yes, I've played around with OPG myself, but I decided after my previous post here that it wasn't worth it - it would neither prove nor result in anything worthwhile, and continuing in tormenting him just for my own amusement could only lead to a flamefest at some point. I know the danger-signs for that, and my warning-signals are blinking red at the moment...

Let's play nice, guys. Yes, I've played around with OPG myself, but I decided after my previous post here that it wasn't worth it - it would neither prove nor result in anything worthwhile, and continuing in tormenting him just for my own amusement could only lead to a flamefest at some point. I know the danger-signs for that, and my warning-signals are blinking red at the moment...

:blink:

I won't torment anyone! I just like to debate on these things. :shifty: But hyeah, this is getting pointless....Maybe I should stop too...After few counterposts ^_^

it is the gameplay fanboy.

Really how is that. All the charaters mention that he can so it's NOT a gameplay thing fangirl.

dude you gotta give up the personal insults, and the fact that you have been proven time and time over again, just give it up

if you dont have good evidence, and cant justify your statements you get pwned

because jediphile always does his homework

oh ill play nice :shifty:

dont i always? :blink:

Edited by Revan_Returns