Most powerful Jedi.

*sigh* I think I'll have finally write that damn counterpost *mumble* Very well, later on today.

"Yes Yoda is impressive but Mace is better."

But Mace admitted it himself. Yoda can out-duel him.

Exactly. (answering when I am bored enough, prob. tomorow ;) )

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

*sigh* I think I'll  have finally write that damn counterpost *mumble* Very well, later on today.

Exactly. (answering when I am bored enough, prob. tomorow :) )

WHAT DID I SAY EARLIER. I swear people just read what they want to hear. I said Mace Windu DID NOT (I REPEAT DID NOT) USE all of his powers against yoda. Her did NOT use his vapaad lightsaber form or dakrsided force pwoers because they are DANGEROUS and he only uses them when he needs them. If Mace would of unleashed his SUPER FAST INVISIBLE vapaad then Yoda would of been owned from Mace Windus inner darkness and rage. Mace beat Palps and mastered vapaad and the full fury of the darkside which Yoda could not do. Yoda had a hard time using his Atura without giving in to his agression.

As for the kaiburr crystal. WHY do you think suddenly Luke could move BLACK HOLES (crush all the matter down and do the math. They weigh as much as planets.) and suddenly shoot emerald lightning. He suddenly gained AWESOME powers BECAUSE of this crystal.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

*sigh* I think I'll  have finally write that damn counterpost *mumble* Very well, later on today.

Exactly. (answering when I am bored enough, prob. tomorow :rolleyes: )

WHAT DID I SAY EARLIER. I swear people just read what they want to hear. I said Mace Windu DID NOT (I REPEAT DID NOT) USE all of his powers against yoda. Her did NOT use his vapaad lightsaber form or dakrsided force pwoers because they are DANGEROUS and he only uses them when he needs them. If Mace would of unleashed his SUPER FAST INVISIBLE vapaad then Yoda would of been owned from Mace Windus inner darkness and rage. Mace beat Palps and mastered vapaad and the full fury of the darkside which Yoda could not do. Yoda had a hard time using his Atura without giving in to his agression.

As for the kaiburr crystal. WHY do you think suddenly Luke could move BLACK HOLES (crush all the matter down and do the math. They weigh as much as planets.) and suddenly shoot emerald lightning. He suddenly gained AWESOME powers BECAUSE of this crystal.

Maybe because he's the son of the Chosen One??

Yeah. Next you are going to say Exile would pwn Anakin... <_<

And once again I say this: Palpy acted his lost to Mace.

For long time ago, you asked proof for "Mace had difficulties with Palpy's lightning". Look at Mace's face when he says:"Don't listen him Anakin!"

And you doubt my information about older movie scripts. Fine, doubt them if you want. They were only 100 % accurate. Anakin won Mace in one of those.

And Mace couldn't win Palpy with him godly vaapadu and crystal. But Palpy tried to escape from Yoda...

Why Mace wouldn't use vaapadu against Yoda, hm? And if Mace could only beat Yoda with his crystal (he couldn't) that means that Mace is powerful only because his stupid crystal...

Duh, still not bored enough for teh counterpost :( This was prelude for it... :shifty:

edit: "he only uses them whe needs them" They weren't enough against Palpatine.

It looks like you are trying to make something like this:

1.Overgod: Exile

2. Mace Windu

3. Rest suckers

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Why am I seeing images of an angry monkey?

Maybe you're looking to mirror? :shifty:

I hope you didn't mean me...On other hand, you may :(

Edited by Xard

Yeah. Next you are going to say Exile would pwn Anakin... <_<

And once again I say this: Palpy acted his lost to Mace.

For long time ago, you asked proof for "Mace had difficulties with Palpy's lightning". Look at Mace's face when he says:"Don't listen him Anakin!"

And you doubt my information about older movie scripts. Fine, doubt them if you want. They were only 100 % accurate. Anakin won Mace in one of those.

And Mace couldn't win Palpy with him godly vaapadu and crystal. But Palpy tried to escape from Yoda...

Why Mace wouldn't use vaapadu against Yoda, hm? And if Mace could only beat Yoda with his crystal (he couldn't) that means that Mace is powerful only because his stupid crystal...

Duh, still not bored enough for teh counterpost :) This was prelude for it... :shifty:

edit: "he only uses them whe needs them" They weren't enough against Palpatine.

It looks like you are trying to make something like this:

1.Overgod: Exile

2. Mace Windu

3. Rest suckers

The Exile WOULD beat Anakin.

HOW MANY ****ING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU. THERE US ZERO EVIDENCE THAT SUPPORTS SUCH A CLAIM. NONE WHAT SO EVER. SILCH. NOTHING! IT WASN'T EVEN HINTED. IT WAS STATED BY THE MAKERS OF THE FILM THAT MACE WINDU WON. GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL. IT WAS STATED IN THE BOOKS AS WELL. HOW CAN YOU ARGUE WITH THIS EVEN WHEN THE FIGHT WAS EXPLAINED IN DETAIL BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKNIG ABOUT. Mace Windu used his super conducting loop and deflected all of Palps powers or used them as his own. Do NOT argue with the BLOODY CREATORS or actors. Uness you can give me some hardcore PROOF that Palpatine acted it then don't even comment on this. It sickens me how people look for excuses. You have ZERO proof. You only THINK that Palpatine must of acted it because he came to power but it matters not because he did that to SAVE himself. Get your facts straight before speaking **** out of your ass and making it up with no such proof. Especially when I have stated all this hundreds of times and you can't prove it wrong. You can only say the same **** without saying why it is true. IT WAS MACE WINDUS VAPAAD AND SUPER CONDUCTING LOOP. Read the ****ing novel for christ sake and hear what the creators have to say before saying such unture ****.

Yes Mace has difficulties so what's your point. HE WON. AS SOON as he shouted you have lost Palpatine knew he was overconfident and his powe failed.

What are you talking about. I assume you are talking about the scripts that they NEVER USED making them useless. The rewrote those battle sequences to give Mace a worthy death and won where he was NOT BEING TOYED WITH. Go watch the bloody interviews for christ sakes. If you READ ANY SW book you would know Mace won. It's even confirmed on their MAIN SITE SMART ONE.

Mace DID win. Get that through your skull. Palpatine also BEAT Yoda. Hmm. Does this ring a bell.

NOT JUST because of his crystal and lightsaber but he did NOT use his inner darkness to fight Yoda. Mace only uses his darksided powers and vapaad when he NEEDS it. He would never use it in a duel vs a friend. Do you need me to repeat that for you? Mace Windu did not unleash his invisible vapaad which would reflect Yoda own powers back at him. Yoda would have ZERO defence against the speed either if you knew ANYTHING about vapaad.

I don't care on what the rest you say.

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Why am I seeing images of an angry monkey?

Maybe you're looking to mirror? :lol:

I hope you didn't mean me...On other hand, you may :lol:

I wasn't... :summons telepathically controled soldiers to come and attack everyone except me who;s posted here:

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

"Palpatine also BEAT Yoda. Hmm. Does this ring a bell."

Palpatinhe only beat Yoda because of the enviroment. If there hadn't been a huge drop which yoda was knocked diwn, Yoda would have beaten Palpatine. In the film you see Palpatine laughing and using lightning in a Yoda in trouble. Then suddenly, something in Yoda gives him the determination to stop the lightning, resulting in an explosion. Yoda flew furthur as he was lighter. Only because of this did Yoda lose.

"NOT JUST because of his crystal and lightsaber but he did NOT use his inner darkness to fight Yoda. Mace only uses his darksided powers and vapaad when he NEEDS it. He would never use it in a duel vs a friend. Do you need me to repeat that for you? Mace Windu did not unleash his invisible vapaad which would reflect Yoda own powers back at him. Yoda would have ZERO defence against the speed either if you knew ANYTHING about vapaad."

Since when was the dark-side suddenly a million times better than the Light Side. Mace only uses Vappad to channel the natural darkness within him to do good. It doesn't mean that it would make him super, invinciably powerful. Sure Light-Side powers aren't generally about attack and destruction, but it doesn't mean that the Jedi are defencless. And as a note, Vappad isn't actually invisible as a lightsabre form. The animal itslef is very fast so you cannot count it's legs until its' dead, but they are far from invisible, just harder to react to. Also, Vappad doen't just automaticly reflect powers back at the enemy, he has to make a consious effort to do this, and it isn't easy at all. Mace had trouble with Palpy's Lightning, it wasn't just stand there and the enemy will lose. He was in severe pain too. Vappad also 'uses an opponents inner darkness and hate against them'. Not sure how much of that Yoda has. Yoda has Force Powers superior to those of Mace's. That's why he was head on the Council (Though they wouldn't atmit he was, he was.) Mace was second for a reason. Yoda could out-do Mace in a contest through the Force, and wouldn't be completely defensless against Mace and his Vappad. He is good with a lightsabre too, leaping around, doging and attacking at the same time, he would be very hard to hit, even for Mace Windu.

Back to my old point when Mace admitted Yoda was a better fighter than him. Sure you could say that Mace hadn't used his super-mega-ultra powers, if it was anyone else saying that. But Mace said it. and he knows his own abilities better than anyone. If he thinks he is worse than Yoda, he must be, or even if he is actually better (which he definatly isn't) his disbeleif of his power to defeat Yoda would eventually cause him to lose to him, as he thinks that he cannot win. Just because he doesn't use his ultimate dark-side powers, doesn't mean that with them he will win. Yoda is a very capable swordsman, and though Vappad can be taught, no one can replicate Yodas' lightsabre form, and it unique and very potent aswell.

If you want solid hard proof that Palpy acted his loss to Mace I don't have exactly that. What I do have though is a extract from the book "Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith" Schooltastic book, and though it was not the Novel, it was still a book published on the film. It says clearly that when Mace was defensless Palpatine used his lightning again. It states clearly that "Palpatine was faking! He wasn't tired at all!" So there is some proof that Palpatine may have acted his loss to Mace. Imagine if Skywalker came in and Palpatine was standing over the four Jedi's bodies. Maby Anakin may not have been so impulsive, and koined the dark side. Let's just say for a second that he was fighting at his full strength. Then he felt Anakin coming into the building and then makes hiself look like he's lost and defencless, at the mercy of Mace Windu who wants to kill him. Then Anakin would be more likely to turn.

This is just my opinion since there is no set list from GL and everything is open to interpretation.

1. Anakin- before becoming a human piece of toast (He was basically the Force Incarnate).

2. Luke-Anakin's son, capable of defeating Palpatine had he been trained well enough.

3. Yoda/Palpatine tie- in Episode III they fight to a tie. Yoda loses because he falls.

4. Mace Windu

5. Obi-Wan Kenobi- lemme explain. In Episode III, he's on the defensive the entire time. He loses because Anakin does something stupid.

6. Revan/ Exar Kun

7. Exile

Exile was not the only jedi who could use force crush. If I'm not mistaken Mace used it on Griveous in labyrinth of evil. Also I think Luke, Anakin, and Yoda could've defeated Mace in a duel. I think I've read somewhere that Luke used a lightsaber style similar to Vaapad. But I think Yoda and Mace were more powerful than Palp. ?If you watched their duels with him, you saw they were both going to kill him.

I argee you in saying Exile was the most powerful but Luke may be on his level. They both had to rebuild the Jedi Order by themselves. I believe you'd have  to be pretty powerful to rebuild a whole culture by yourself.

luke would win since he beat the chosen one which the exile was not and the exile had many jedi companions and luke was the only real jedi left. So my winner is luke all the way (w00t)

Sure.  Revan gets knocked unconscious from a blast that a few meters away from him, but a less powerful force user doesn't.

If you watch that cutscene closely, they all fall to the ground, but Bastila is the 1st to recover. Maybe Revan was nearer a power console that blew up, or close enough to the explosion to knock him out, but bastila far enough to just get thrown onto the ground :geek:

Guest darth wvyiin
This is the way I see it. The knights of the old republic wielded acient powers that were way more powerful than most new star wars characters. I know little about most of these characters except for the ones in KOTR.

Here's my list of most powerful in no order. (there are otehrs who should be on this list though)

Revan

The Exile

Malak

Palpatine

Yoda

Luke Skywalker

Darth Traya

Mace Windu

Darth Sion

Darth Nulis (or however you spell it)

Darth Vader

Well Revan beat Malak so that gets rid of him and Kreia stated that the exile was the greatest she ever trained and he had far more powers. So that gets rid of revan. Darth Sion can't die so he is up there but the exile still managed to outpower him and sap his will. So Sions out. Darth Nulis was defeated while the Exiles power was still growing but that fact that he can consume all life on a planet is rather impressive still but he is out. Traya was beaten by the exile. Palpatine seemed a little about Yoda. Vader is but Palpatiens slave so he is out as well.

This leaves us with Mace Windu, The Exile ,Palaptine and Luke. First off I would like to say that all these characters seemed more pwoerful in the book (except for the exile). Mace Windu's lightsaber form is simply amazing. We never really see Mace use all his powers because they borderline the darkside. Mace Windus lightsaber form can be so fast that it is invisible to the human eye and that's why it's called vapaad. There is no lightsaber form that can really comapre to it in terms of lightsaber skills. It is said to be by far the most powerful form. It can even take the powers of another foe and relfect them upon them and draw from other foes power. It can find their weaknesses as well. Mace Windu reflected Palaptines own hatred and speed back at him and used at as his own. Mace Windu most likly has all the buffs of the lightside and the rage of the darkside to aid his physicle attributes but the Exile can get some awesome crystals and force enlightment and force valor which can make him pretty damn powerful. But Mace Windu wields the rarest and most powerful crystal. Mace Windu wins if the exile is a weapons master for completing the exiles juyo form. If the exile was a sith lord it would be different though. Palpatine can make a powerful ightning storm but since the exile has shown great lightning powers he probably could to but that attack is NEVER used for close range which is why he never used it. But having force storm when even Palaptine hasn't show to have it shows the exile was mroe powerful and he can sue force crush over and over again and decimate his foes. Luke passed Palpatine up in power so Palpatines out. We have the Exile (sith lord), Mace Windu and Luke left. At the end lukes lightsaber looked as if it were many moving at once but it was not invisible and he did not have the power of vapaad and he did not have the rare purple crystal (which in the books it was said only the most pwoerful jedi could weild it). I am just kind of rushing through this so excuse my grammer. Anyway Luke however could shoot emerald lighting in his last book. This attack would instintly kill a foe. It is unknown weather or not it is a lightside power only though. The exile might be able to harm him with choke or normal lighting or force crush (which is just as deadly for a single foe as lukes lightning). But luke has minipulated enitre planets and black holes. Luke is the son of the chosen one. However the exile was never really taught like a normal jedi and only had minutes to pick up on some things. The exile grew stronger for every foe he killed and learned while fighting his foes. I say the exile would learn vapaad and master it quickly and he would learn lukes powers. So the exile wins. Mace would beat luke in a lightsaber duel just for the record but not in an all out fight.

yes,darth traya was defeated by the exile in the end but,darth traya trained the exile,so by tha they are and nearlt equal possitions,even if yoyr able to defeat darth traya.

5.  Obi-Wan Kenobi- lemme explain.  In Episode III, he's on the defensive the entire time.  He loses because Anakin does something stupid.

That is his tactic, he is master of soresu, which is ultimate defending style (although it was made to some sort of laser deflection style in k2). Anakin's form IV (can't remember it's name) was no good against it. It was only a matter of time until he would make a mistake, Obi knew it.

Never said that The Exile was the only one to use choke. Just that it is a darkside power that he possesed that would give him some possible advantages against luke. Also when Mace unleashes the darkside powers within him he will defeat all those dudes mentioned by you. Lukes style did not come close to vapaad. Palpatine beat Yoda.

yes it does untill he uses froce inffinity there by locking out all enemy powers till removed.

5.  Obi-Wan Kenobi- lemme explain.  In Episode III, he's on the defensive the entire time.  He loses because Anakin does something stupid.

That is his tactic, he is master of soresu, which is ultimate defending style (although it was made to some sort of laser deflection style in k2). Anakin's form IV (can't remember it's name) was no good against it. It was only a matter of time until he would make a mistake, Obi knew it.

You're thinking about Djem So/Shien.

Thanks Religuim :lol:

Edited by Xard

I still don't think that Obi-Wan would have beaten Anakin had not Anakin been so hate filled and reckless. Anakin also took out Dooku after Obi-Wan had been incapcitated. Don't get me wrong, Obi-Wan is one of the most powerful Jedi of all time, but he comes up a little short against Anakin.

I still don't think that Obi-Wan would have beaten Anakin had not Anakin been so hate filled and reckless.  Anakin also took out Dooku after Obi-Wan had been incapcitated.  Don't get me wrong, Obi-Wan is one of the most powerful Jedi of all time, but he comes up a little short against Anakin.

==> I'm right with you on that one, obi wan is maybe really wise but can't beat anakin... :thumbsup:

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------