Most powerful Jedi.

1. Luke: Son of the most powerful jedi ever Anakin Skywalker and later a very powerful jedi in his own right.

2. Vader/Anakin Skywalker: Born of the force with the highest midi-chlorians count ever which was said well after Revan and The Exile were long gone so that includes them.

3. Yoda: One of if not the greatest swordsmen in jedi history as well as being very strong in the force. He also lived so long that he had a long time to learn the force and how to use a lightsaber better then anyone.

4. Revan: The most powerful jedi of his age as told by many of the masters you speak with in both KOTOR I and KOTOR II and very strong with a lightsaber.

5. Obi-Wan Kenobi: Defeated Anakin but was also saved by him several times so he was powerful but I think just got lucky in their fight to win.

6. Mace Windu: One of the greatest jedi's with a lightsaber ever.

7. The Exile: Very strong in the force after Malachor V but before that was said to be an average jedi. He also loses some ground due to the fact that he must have people around him attune to the force in order to be so strong.

8. Darth Sidious/Chancellor Palpatine: Strong enough in the force to turn Anakin and control him for as long as he did. He also gave both Yoda and Mace Windu a run for their money in both his fights with them.

9. Exar Kun: Also said to be the strongest jedi/sith of his time and like Revan almost defeated the republic as a Sith Lord.

10. Qui-Gon Jinn: Trained Obi-Wan and like Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Anakin learned how to be come one with the force something which takes a powerful jedi to become.

Though it could never truely never be known of who the greatist of jedi are, in my opinion I would say Revan, as Kreia states looking at Revan was looking into the heart of the force, hinting at seemingly limitless power, although he/she perhaps did not have the natural ability to sap the wills like Exile, he was still able to harness the ability for himself as stated by Kreia when he turned other jedi and republic soldiers to his cause when he became a sith lord. From dialogue in the KOTOR games the jedi and sith Revan's were extremely powerful, charismatic, and resourceful tactical mastermind that seemed to be several steps ahead of everybody.

Luke Skywalker

Anakin/Vader

Darth Plagueis?

Yoda

Marka Ragnos

Revan

Mace Windu

Naga Sadow

Palpatine/Sidious

Obi-Wan

The Exile

Kyp Durron

Ludo Kressh

Dooku

Some close calls, but that would be the immediate list. I leave Leia and Mara Jade out, since they would be there only after a host of powerful jedi, and that would make for a long list indeed.

I can't believe you put Oafy Wan before Dooku when Dooku kicked his butt twice.

My list:

Exile

Anakin skywalker(during ROTS)

Luke skywalker

Yoda

Mace windu

Plo Koon

Revan

Exar kun

marka ragnos

Freedon Nadd

Dooku

Qui Gon

Obi Wan

Emperor

Edited by DarthReliguim

Well, Anakin wiped the floor with Dooku, and then Anakin was defeated by Obi-Wan, so...

Exactly. And Obi beated Maul too.

Obi Wan must be in the list

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, Anakin wiped the floor with Dooku, and then Anakin was defeated by Obi-Wan, so...

Anakin was never beaten by Oafy Wan. Darth Vader wasn't beaten by him. Vader defeated himself.

Why do I get flashes of the black knight cursing King Arthur now... o:)

That's really not fair to say though. Almost all lightsaber forms have their weakness and it just so happened that Anakins power doubled and he mastered new lightsaber forms. Atura for example has never been able to succesfully defeat a sith. Vapaad however can draw off a sith lords power and redirect it back and use it as the wielder of vapaads own power. Vapaad is pretty much the only flawless form out their. Obi-won was using all his force valor and his form 3 defensive lightsaber form. In all turth he SURVIVED long enough to gain an advantage but Anakin was more powerful but his arrogance blinded him and showed his downfall. Obi-wans lightsaber form only strikes when there is an opeing or an advantage point and his form can fully take advantage when he has one.

Most powerful force users.

Luke Skywaler/The Exile (sith lord) - can't make up my mind but both had their own powers that no other jedi or sith have ever dreamed of wielding.

Palpatine - could create lightning storms to take out ships and was very powerful.

Kreia - she kncoked back jedi (some of the greatest in the order) continually and drained all their energy in one hit

Darth Nelus - can drain the lifeforce of a planet, and was said that he had a power of such a magnitude that he could no longer remain human.

Yoda - nuff said we saw why

Mace Windu - he had a considerable amount of force power as told in the books

Best Lightsaber users (the ones seen and read about)

Mace Windu - He took the greatest and most powerful of all the forms that went dead for a thousand years and made it FAR more powerful than it already was. He created vapaad and mastered it. The results were that he could strike so fast that it would be invisible to the human eye. He could draw off the darkside rage with it to boost his physcial attributes. When all his rage and power is unleashed (which he rarley does because it is dangerous and he could fall to the darkside) he can use a foes own powers as his own weapons and plus his sheer power. There's really no way to beat him in a lightsaber duel and you would have to be a REALLY powerful force user to overcome his abilities to redirect your powers. He also carried the famous purple lightsaber crystal (and was said in the book that the jedi beleived only the most skilled and powerful could wield it) which greatly increased his power and lightsaber skills. The purple lightsaber represents mastery of all lightsaber forms and mabey even skills that are off the darkside. He can also find the weakness of any opponant with his lightsaber form. The lightsaber master and creater of vapaad he is.

The Exile (weapons master at maximum lvl) - With master force valor, Master force speed, Master battle meditation, and force enlightment he can boost himself up to hit almost as fast as vapaad but without the power to draw off other powers and use them as his own weapon. Plus if you design your own lightsabers you can greatly increase his attributes and stuff as well as his damage. I see him as giving mace a run for his money.

Luke - It was said his blade looked as if it were 5 or 10 moving at a time in the last one and he beat Palps in a duel and thousands of bad ass dudes.

Revan - Jedi guardian

Palpatine - he could use darkside rage with his lighsaber forms and he was incredible

Yoda - nuff said

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Please tell me which of the greatest jedi Kreia killed because I've never seen her kill any.

you have to be lightside.

Honestly you can't really count exile and revan because there are too many variables. It's like saying "I (a human from the real world) am the most powerful force user in the UNIVERSE because I can manipulate space time in Star Wars with my DEATH RAY EYES!"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

and superboy Prime Is the MOST POWERFUL PERSON OF ALL!

(he did after all punch through the walls of reality...)

look.gif

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Anakin was never beaten by Oafy Wan. Darth Vader wasn't beaten by him. Vader defeated himself.

Why do I get flashes of the black knight cursing King Arthur now... o:)

:o

Obi WON Anakin. His soresu was perfectly effective against Anakin's aggressive style. It was only matter of time before Anakin made a mistake...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Please tell me which of the greatest jedi Kreia killed because I've never seen her kill any.

you have to be lightside.

Honestly you can't really count exile and revan because there are too many variables. It's like saying "I (a human from the real world) am the most powerful force user in the UNIVERSE because I can manipulate space time in Star Wars with my DEATH RAY EYES!"

Those jedi aren't any of the greatest unless you count Kavar.

Edited by DarthReliguim

and superboy Prime Is the MOST POWERFUL PERSON OF ALL!

(he did after all punch through the walls of reality...)

look.gif

Hulk would smash him. :-:p

Edit: Oh and so would Godzilla. :p

Edited by OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)
Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

Hmm, my order would go thusly...

Revan

Yoda

Darth Traya

The Exile

Luke Skywalker

Mace Windu

Malak

Darth Nilihus

Darth Vader

Palpatine

Darth Sion

Revan was hard to beat for power. But as much as I know Yoda might not have seemed powerful in the movies, if you read some of the EU, you find that Yoda had the power, he just didnt use it because the more you use the force for power, the less you can hear its higher mysteries.

Darth Traya would be next, she was pretty powerful, Then the Exile, and he wasnt nessesarily that strong, he just fed off others strength, so in his own right he was powerful. Then I think Luke should come next, he was the son of Anakin after all. Mace would be next, they toned his power down alot in the movies.

Malak after him, he was pretty powerful but nothing earth shattering. Nilihus after him, although I could believe that he was more powerful then Malak, was a toss up. Vader deserves the next place, he wasnt overly powerful as Vader, but he was pretty good. Palpatine was defeated by Vader, so seems like he should be placed lower, by his own admittance he said Vader was stronger.

And last we have Sion at the bottom, he wasnt too aweful powerful in my book, just had a strong connection to the darkside that let him stay alive longer then he should have.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

Kreia,Malak, and Nihilus above Vader? I could Nihilus and Mace being bit more powerful than Vader but Malak and Kreia? Vader was weaker than he had ever been in his life and still defeated a Sith Lord with one hand and you put malak and kreia before him? What is the world coming to?