What are you playing now...

Darque

Thank Alanschu the Demon who was in the form of his life (despite not playing for like a week or two).

He murdered teh Razor d00d, before eventually succumbing to the LAG.

All I had to do was see out the time by tangoing with meh and the fat ass BB, like Disco Stew during the 70s.

180px-The_Simpsons-Disco_Stu.png

"Disco Stu was talkin' to you."

manthing2.jpg

Thank Alanschu the Demon who was in the form of his life (despite not playing for like a week or two). 

He murdered teh Razor d00d, before eventually succumbing to the LAG. 

All I had to do was see out the time by tangoing with meh and the fat ass BB, like Disco Stew during the 70s.

180px-The_Simpsons-Disco_Stu.png

"Disco Stu was talkin' to you."

So did our clan win?

Call of Duty is a great so far. Something that strikes me right away is that in Call of Duty, moreso than any other game I've played, you rely on your AI controlled compatriots. I started the game on veteran and I actually count on my buddies to do things like keep the enemy pinned down while I get in position. When I take out a tank, I rely on my buddies to kill the enemy riflemen to give me enough time to do my job.

This is even better than Half-Life 2, which is the only other FPS title I've played that makes any substantial use of AI controlled allies.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

The AI is really well done.

There are some levels where they went away from it and you find yourself alone at times, but it gets better again afterwards. The Soviet missions are great!

What level are you on?

We've just taken out a bunch of AA guns. I've played a bit past where the first demo left. I have yet to get to the level they used for the second demo. Dawnsville or some such. That was where I really used my buddies. Trying to take shots at the tank was a health risk, alright.

Of course, I bought the game at 10pm or so and I can't stay up all night playing it. I'll give a better report tomorrow.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

We've just taken out a bunch of AA guns.  I've played a bit past where the first demo left.  I have yet to get to the level they used for the second demo.  Dawnsville or some such.  That was where I really used my buddies.  Trying to take shots at the tank was a health risk, alright.

Of course, I bought the game at 10pm or so and I can't stay up all night playing it.  I'll give a better report tomorrow.

The FlakPanzers at night I suspect?

I believe the town is St. Mere Eglise?

Yeah, I couldn't sleep. Excited about a new game, I guess. Anyhow, I loaded and now I'm in the level for the second demo. It's a lot easier to see at night. I dunno. I should sleep, but this really is an excellent game. It's harder than MoH, that's for sure. Normally, I play at medium level first, but I'm playing this one on veteran because I figured it would be the same as MoH. I don't mind it, but it's not the same as MoH.

Obsidian Plays

I loved MoH, but I find CoD so much better. The atmosphere of the game is insane. Particularly the sound. And the fact that, for the most part, you're not alone, makes it that much more immersive.

If there was a way to Coop it with you, I'd join in :)

Yeah, that would be quite welcome, alan. If only I could get some help on this bavarian alps mission. I'm falling asleep in my chair right now, so I'd really better hit the sack. Of course, mothers' day is tomorrow, so limited play time then. Dammit.

Obsidian Plays

Some interesting names have come up in Total Realism, like Tigranes of Parthynia(Parthian Captain) and Roshan of Arshak(Mauryan/Parthian Diplomat). :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You can never have too many games :)

>_< 160 and still counting.....

Yeah, I've still got about four unopened games sitting on my desk waiting to be installed ... (Thief 1 & 2, Monkey Island, etc ...)

I'd forgotten how annoying the PSone controller was. :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Okay, I just started GTA: San Andreas (X-Box). The game is mind-blowing just out of its sheer size and depth. It's like its own world. The makers out-did themselves on that part. Although I would have preferred them to keep the old controls from Vice City, which in my humble opinion were easier to use. >_<

I've been playing the Episode III game. No camera control has turned me to the darkside :-

Although this game has already been more fun then the movie.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.