What are you playing now...

Darque

Finished Metal of Honor.  Great game, although getting out of the fortress on hard was irritating.  It took me something like ten tries before I figured out the trick.  Still, I enjoyed the game a lot.  Do any of you know how Call of Duty stacks agains it?  I'm talking the first one, not CoD2.

CoD was pretty much a better game compared to MoH. Great music and a lot of memorable moments. You'd also want to pick up the expansion pack, United Offensive.

BTW, Numbers:  We cordially invite you to join our FL clan.  :(
:blink:

(w00t)

:D

Eh... wait. I'm on dialup right now and i'll probably be for a few weeks more now. I'll take you up on it when I get broadband again, though.

Edited by 213374U

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

BTW, Numbers:  We cordially invite you to join our FL clan.  :(
:lol:

(w00t)

:D

Eh... wait. I'm on dialup right now and i'll probably be for a few weeks more now. I'll take you up on it when I get broadband again, though.

Actually, Eru's on using dial-up, yet when we play his connection seems more stable than Mus's broadband. :blink:

Damn - we have all the big-time-playas in our [OE] clan: Eru, Mus, Bok, Kirottu, Kor, Alanschu, Surrep and yours truly.

manthing2.jpg

ANOTHER UPDATE BY THE ALL IMPORTANT ONE:

1. TOEE

2. NWN (modding only currently)

3. EVQ2

4. MVP Baseball 2005 (slowing down thoguh as I think my CD got scratche dup somehow.. don't know why it never leaves the PS2, lol)..

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Still playing Persona 2: Eternal Punishment  :blink:

I think this game might end up becoming my favorite RPG of all time  :D

Even dethroning Fallout 2  :lol:  (w00t)

Wow, honestly... I never thought I'd hear you say that.

Yikes, why? :)

I'm only up to Smile Mall, so it's an opinion that can be subject to change, but so far I love this game :)

The combat is a bit sucky, but the characters and story rock :)

Still playing Persona 2: Eternal Punishment  :blink:

I think this game might end up becoming my favorite RPG of all time  :D

Even dethroning Fallout 2  :lol:  (w00t)

Wow, honestly... I never thought I'd hear you say that.

Yikes, why? :)

I'm only up to Smile Mall, so it's an opinion that can be subject to change, but so far I love this game :)

The combat is a bit sucky, but the characters and story rock :)

Well, a lot of people on these forums seem to think RPGs can only reach their pinacle on a PC...

I thought the combat was great... Just that the encounter rate was a bit too high at some points.

Well, a lot of people on these forums seem to think RPGs can only reach their pinacle on a PC...

I thought the combat was great...  Just that the encounter rate was a bit too high at some points.

You do realize I'm one of the ones who defend console games right? :lol: Especially against Darth Gabby :blink:

What I mean by sucky, is it's pretty one dimensional... other than a few enemies you can just clean the board with Fusion spells.... I haven't really needed to use any real strategy so far.

As a side note: this is the very first game that's made me want to rush to the end just to see how the story ends :) And then go back and replay it for all the unlocking, grinding goodness :)

You almost make me wish I had a PS2, Darque. Well, that and I've played some Kingdom Hearts 2 on a friends PS2 and I thought that was quite interesting.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

@Darque - I'm thinking of picking up this title. But do you think I should play Innocent Sin first?

Only if you can read japanese and have a japanese playstation to play it on.

Innocent Sin wasn't released outside of Japan I think.

Shouldn't matter though :lol:

I thought the combat was great...  Just that the encounter rate was a bit too high at some points.

You do realize I'm one of the ones who defend console games right? :lol: Especially against Darth Gabby :blink:

What I mean by sucky, is it's pretty one dimensional... other than a few enemies you can just clean the board with Fusion spells.... I haven't really needed to use any real strategy so far.

As a side note: this is the very first game that's made me want to rush to the end just to see how the story ends :) And then go back and replay it for all the unlocking, grinding goodness :)

All right. I guess you have a point. Though I remember the game being difficult around the last quarter (always running out of SP with those high level Persona).

Just outa curiousity, who did you pick... The man or the woman?

They are both characters from Revelation: Persona btw. :)

EDIT - Sony didn't think American's could handle Innocent Sin... Just like Soul Hacker, those bastards.

Edited by Haitoku