What are you playing now...

Darque

It was pretty embarrassing. I chose this big guy with a huge sword (Nightmare?) and the girl I played against chose one of the tiniest little chicks in the game (totally forgot the name, but it wasn't Ivy). When the battle started and I could see the size difference between them, I thought one swipe from my blade would cut her in half. Instead she instantly hit me like ten times, the last blow sending me up in the air and against a wall. Then she kept hitting me in mid-air, not even allowing me to land, and all of a sudden a huge "Perfect!!!" sign appears in the middle of the screen. Three seconds later my lifeless body touches ground for the second time that fight.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It was pretty embarrassing. I chose this big guy with a huge sword (Nightmare?) and the girl I played against chose one of the tiniest little chicks in the game (totally forgot the name, but it wasn't Ivy). When the battle started and I could see the size difference between them, I thought one swipe from my blade would cut her in half. Instead she instantly hit me like ten times, the last blow sending me up in the air and against a wall. Then she kept hitting me in mid-air, not even allowing me to land, and all of a sudden a huge "Perfect!!!" sign appears in the middle of the screen. Three seconds later my lifeless body touches ground for the second time that fight.

:shifty:

Hook it up wirelessley you technological dinosaur you.

Cable, pfffffft.

cabdpl022cov.jpg

"Yes!?

it's worse in mortal combat.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

oh and uhhhh...

I'm playen through the warriors. (the one you guys were raving about a few months back?) and I got Ace Combat 4 (the flight is ultimatly more realistic but it makes me loose depth perception.)

Kessen 3 is next on my list.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Got a 360. :p

Just one game at the moment, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter. I give it an 8.

GRAW isnt bad.

I've played.

GRAW

Oblivion - Not great but worth playing

The Outfit (ick)

Blazing Angels (ick)

DoA 4 - If you like beatumups and ogling virtual characters you will love it.

Tomb Raider - It'a a platform game I only played a bit. But it looked good watching someone else play it.

Dynasty Empires 5 and Enchant Arms are out next month. Probably give those a look.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

:)

I never really got into Soul Calibur. Tekken, MK, SF and DOA sure, but SC's idea always eluded me. Rock-paper-scissors all were total mystery to me and the ground and wall games were total balls.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Still working on Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Only 25 hours in, but I've barely scratched the surface :thumbsup:

I still can't get over all of the cool concepts they put into this game. :(

Hook it up wirelessley you technological dinosaur you.

Cable, pfffffft.

Care to explain how?

If I was a technoogical dinosaur I'd probably take a byte out of my 360.

Har, Har, Har.

Buy a wireless adaptor for the 360, then you just connect to live like you would if you were using an ethernet cable, if you've got a half decent router/modem with wireless capabilities of course.

You might have to configure it but that shouldn't be too hard.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Still working on Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Only 25 hours in, but I've barely scratched the surface :luck:

I still can't get over all of the cool concepts they put into this game. :)

Wait until you get access to all the cities... I can't count the numbers of hours I spend Ivisiting every single area just to talk to my party members... They have such neat things to say. :)

Edited by Haitoku

Replaying Fahrenheit... in German :(

Ah well, better to learn it this way than from some stupid book/tape/whatever

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I might add I was trying to finish my Splinter Cell:Chaos Theory game last night, because I want that 4GB of harddrive space back. (And my computer isn't powerful enough to comfortably play the game at the resolution I want to play it, which means I must either play at that annoying frame rate, or an inferior resolution.:angry:)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If I know I'm going to be replaying something I don't usually finish it. I'll save just before the end and then start over.

Sometimes I find that knowing the end removes some of the motivation.

Waiting for Armoured Core to arrive.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

If I know I'm going to be replaying something I don't usually finish it. I'll save just before the end and then start over.

Sometimes I find that knowing the end removes some of the motivation.

Aha! That's why I do that! ^_^

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I just finished Suikoden V...

If the ending had been anymore cliche, it would have ended with "... and they lived happily ever after."

BUT, I loved it.

Some of the ending was rather sad and a certain point a terrible thought hit me about what might happen to one of the main characters.

Was truly one of the most satisfying endings I have ever seen.

(I got the "true" ending... 108 Stars of Destiny. If anyone has beat a Suikoden game before , you know what an absolute task that is.)

Hm... What to play now...

Edited by Haitoku