What are you playing now...

Darque

I'm about to start playing the demo for the above game^

I'm also pretty hyped up for finding Shadowgrounds for meager 15 euros from my local mart. The demo, and I use this expression quite rarely, prodded some major buttock. I remember playing similar 2D shooters, splashing through hordes of mutant lizards, etc. The story probably blows and the characters seemed really cookiecutter, but I'll be damned if the gaemplay doesn't hold it's high proddage-standard.

Only thing I miss is some kind of melee weapon. They could have added a chainsaw, or some kind of powered exoskeleton. It's already deep in the Aliens/Doom-vibes, so why the heck not?

I've had been satisfied with a crowbar too.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Call of Cthulu. So much Call of Cthulu.

This games is one of the best investments I've ever made. I've probably played fifteen hours already with no signs of an end. I've only just cleared the first 'stage.'

So hard though. Sneaking is a must, it's definitely a survival horror game too. Right up Darque's alley I imagine.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

FEAR and Baldur's Gate 2. With BG2 I am working on a mod so the play time is not for pleasure.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Quiet month

Only 4 games to buy.

Metroid Hunters

Kuon

Armoured Core

Chibi Robo

Quiet two years. Only 3 games to buy. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Mus? you'd probably like all the stealthy bits in Cthulu.  In fact, I know you would.

The second I'll find it under 40 moolah, I'll buy it. I was totally hyped up for it around 2004, when Bloodlines got a new release date and I was looking for new objects of fandom.

My obligatory lovecraft-crush is quite recent.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Right up Darque's alley I imagine.

That sounds painful.

There was a joke to be made there, and I'm glad I didn't make it. ^_^

What the heck are you going to do now?

I'm contemplating re-downloading it (I've tried re-installing it, re-unzipping it and then re-installing it, and now I've cleaned my registry out) ... so I'm thinking I might be able to re-download it and re-install it, and it might work ... :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT