What are you playing now...

Darque

You... haven't used the wrench?

At ALL?  :)

omg.. that should have been your main weapon for the first 2-3 decks :D

Not only does it smash those many creeps it saves your precious ammo ;)

Oh, yeah, one more thing.

Assault Rifle > All other weapons.

Nope, no wrench, only to break glass. I'm roleplayin' as a psi so I only use guns to destroy bots. My strength is low(3) so I wouldn't do much damage with a wrench anyway.

The only ammo I'm missing is AP, which destroys those big bots in 3 shots.

I took your advice and managed to destroy that first big grey bot by stucking it in a doorway. Its shooting behind the wall, it couldn't hit me so I was able to destroy it. The explosion almost killed though but I have plenty of hypos.

I passed up the assault rifle for the grenade launcher... :">

Should I go back and find it?

Civ IV. Again.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'll have to keep an eye out for it when it's finally released here.

Just finished Phoenix Wright. Case 5 turned out to be excellent.

Probably take a quick look at Trauma Center and Lost Magic to see which one I'll keep in the DS.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Oddly enough... it was supposedly released today  (w00t)

Not as bad as I thought it would be.

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/produc...1860&title=kuon

Should have finished Dragon Quest VIII by then too. I'm enjoying it too much to want to rush.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I'm just glad it got put forward rather than back for a change.

Lost Magic is fun. It's more RTS than RPG. Drawing the spells is quite easy , until you have something trying to beat on you. Then your lines get wibbly pretty fast.

Being able to collect and customise your own private monster army is a nice touch too.

Trauma Center, your going to need the reflexes of a Ninja Monkey by the look of it. :ph34r:

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0

478327[/snapback]

Since my PC is out of commission I dusted off my Xbox and have been playing Jade Empire. It's actually a pretty fun game. After I finish that I plan on getting back into Dragon Quest VIII.

MMO's have been taking up too much of my single player gaming time. Maybe it's a good thing that my video card went bad. :D

Suikoden V, best damn JRPG in along time!

Love the cast, the music and the story.

If it weren't for the horrible, horrible camera angles and low difficulty settings (you can auto-battle out of most situations...) it would be one of my favorite games of all time.

The Longest Journey, best damn adventure in a long time!

If it weren't for the horrible resolution and the totally obscure puzzles(rubber ducky anyone?) it would be the best game ever. Now it's just one of my alltime favorites.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Suikoden V, best damn JRPG in along time!

If it weren't for the horrible, horrible camera angles and low difficulty settings (you can auto-battle out of most situations...) it would be one of my favorite games of all time.

The soundtrack is quite pleasing. I wasn't too impressed with III and IV's.

Haha, not an easy task indeed.

Back during my surgery rotation, I had the opportunity to test out a computerized laparoscopic training apparatus. Basically, laparoscopy is surgery where, instead of opening up the abdomen with a sizable incision (a laparotomy), you make 3-4 tiny holes throughout the abdomen (2-3+ cm in diameter in size or so) and insert instruments. Basically, you do the whole surgery through these holes (one of them makes place for a camera).

Let me tell you, maneuvering in 3d space is ridiculously difficult. The training program basically had you simulate that. You had your instruments (which, maybe 40-50+ cm), and you were tasked with doing completely TRIVIAL actions, while a computer screen projected what you would see via a camera. Just moving around little objects accurately was quite a challenge. Tying knots, cutting circles, hehe. Trying to cauterize a bleeding vessels (with 'laser') without injuring surrounding tissue was incredibly fun. At one point, I even had the opportunity to operate a clamp during a live surgery. Even positioning it in 3d space was challenging enough.

Aside from finding the rest of surgery completely boring, that part was pretty cool.

Ever tried tying your shoes with chopsticks?

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Haha, not an easy task indeed.

Back during my surgery rotation, I had the opportunity to test out a computerized laparoscopic training apparatus. Basically, laparoscopy is surgery where, instead of opening up the abdomen with a sizable incision (a laparotomy), you make 3-4 tiny holes throughout the abdomen (2-3+ cm in diameter in size or so) and insert instruments. Basically, you do the whole surgery through these holes (one of them makes place for a camera).

Let me tell you, maneuvering in 3d space is ridiculously difficult. The training program basically had you simulate that. You had your instruments (which, maybe 40-50+ cm), and you were tasked with doing completely TRIVIAL actions, while a computer screen projected what you would see via a camera. Just moving around little objects accurately was quite a challenge. Tying knots, cutting circles, hehe. Trying to cauterize a bleeding vessels (with 'laser') without injuring surrounding tissue was incredibly fun. At one point, I even had the opportunity to operate a clamp during a live surgery. Even positioning it in 3d space was challenging enough.

Aside from finding the rest of surgery completely boring, that part was pretty cool.

Ever tried tying your shoes with chopsticks?

Did you have to do it in under 5 minutes ? :p

478327[/snapback]