Currently Listening To

Baley

Quit being an artsy hipster.  There is no way that song can make anyone's ears bleed.

Unless you had it turned up unnessasarily loud.

I'm no artsy hipster... I just listened to Deelite's "Groove Is In The Heart" and I think that proves my none-artsy-nessness :)

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

What in God's mellow name are you doing here?

Uh, this was supposed to be an edit. I meant the new chick. The redhead.

Heh..I've actually been quite the geeky person since I was a kid. Dad got me hooked on Atari and Coleco Vision before I was even 10 years old (mmm...hours of Ladybug, Pacman and Pong :( ). I also did a lot of mini-game computer programming in my middle and high school years, I'm a fanatic Star Wars and Star Trek fan, I've got a subscription to at least 5 major game sites (Gamespot being my favorite), and I can barely stand waiting for NWN2 to come out :p I haven't seen a reaction like yours for a while hehe, seems like females are coming out of the closet more these days..made me laugh.

Oh and currently listening to Evanescence cd, My Immortal.

Edit: I love Deelite, Groove Is In The Heart is awesome hehe.

Edited by Anastase

:ermm: x100

Ahem. Song.....song.....uh, Evans Blue - Cold

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

A gentleman never talks about music to which he lost his virginity.

I do feel a bit... nostalgic... when I hear Electric Avenue.

Edited by Eldar

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

PJ Harvey w/ Thom Yorke - This Mess We're In

great song amigo...

Eat it- Weird Al....

..........................................heh i just couldnt resist the fart noises at the beginning....................

words are weightless here on earth

because they're free

What in God's mellow name are you doing here?

Uh, this was supposed to be an edit. I meant the new chick. The redhead.

Heh..I've actually been quite the geeky person since I was a kid. Dad got me hooked on Atari and Coleco Vision before I was even 10 years old (mmm...hours of Ladybug, Pacman and Pong :( ). I also did a lot of mini-game computer programming in my middle and high school years, I'm a fanatic Star Wars and Star Trek fan, I've got a subscription to at least 5 major game sites (Gamespot being my favorite), and I can barely stand waiting for NWN2 to come out :) I haven't seen a reaction like yours for a while hehe, seems like females are coming out of the closet more these days..made me laugh.

Oh and currently listening to Evanescence cd, My Immortal.

Edit: I love Deelite, Groove Is In The Heart is awesome hehe.

YOU DO NOT EXIST! GIRLS LIKE THIS DO NOT EXIST!

@Eldar: Do squawking chickens count as music?

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

20030115.jpg

Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

ROFL! I love ctrl-alt-del, though I started with penny arcade first. They both get rather bloody sometimes (ok that's definately the girl in me coming out). Order of the stick is definately the best imo :)

I had a few guys in the past who wouldn't believe I was a real female. I even took pictures holding a sign saying hello to them and they finally said I must have had a sex change :)

And I'm currently listening to NWN music, playing through the Island Adventure modules.

The Streets - Turn the Page

The sea of black, the beaming heat on their faces

Then a figure emerges from the wastes

Eyes transfixed with a piercing gaze

One hand clutching a sword raised to the sky

They wonder how, they wonder why

The sky turns white it all becomes clear

They felt lifted from their fears

They shed tears in the light

After six dark years

Young bold soldiers, the fire burns

Cracks and smoulders

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Manowar - Master Of The Wind

Gah.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Avenged Sevenfold - Uholy Confessions

"I'll try," she said as he walked away.

"Try not to lose you."

Two vibrant hearts could change.

Nothing tears the being more than deception,

Unmasked fear.

"I'll be here waiting" tested and secure.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

ROFL! I love ctrl-alt-del, though I started with penny arcade first. They both get rather bloody sometimes (ok that's definately the girl in me coming out). Order of the stick is definately the best imo :lol:

I had a few guys in the past who wouldn't believe I was a real female. I even took pictures holding a sign saying hello to them and they finally said I must have had a sex change  :-

And I'm currently listening to NWN music, playing through the Island Adventure modules.

Order Of The Stick has NOTHING on White Ninja. Hell, Matt Groening of The Simpsons fame once came by a Comic-con and bought the entire assortment of White Ninja books.

Also, will you marry me?

Listening to Broken Social Scene's You Forgot It In People. Ahh, so relaxing.

The Streets - Turn the Page

The sea of black, the beaming heat on their faces

Then a figure emerges from the wastes

Eyes transfixed with a piercing gaze

One hand clutching a sword raised to the sky

They wonder how, they wonder why

The sky turns white it all becomes clear

They felt lifted from their fears

They shed tears in the light

After six dark years

Young bold soldiers, the fire burns

Cracks and smoulders

Skinner's a bloody champ. Great Poet. Warranted comparisons to Larkin. Horrible Rapper. Great Producer. Haven't really listened to his latest though.

Oh and those lyrics, great as they may be, will eventually lead us back to the cluster**** of Evanescence and Linkin Park rhythms and rhymes.

Sunn O))) - Caveman Salad