Currently Listening To

Baley

Strength Of The World - Avenged Sevenfold.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Pixies -- Dig For Fire

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You know Kyuss is the name of a pnp RPG charactare I believe D&D aswell and that's how they gots it

HOW COOL IS THAT KYUSS > U.

:thumbsup: OMFGz0rz NO WEI!

Kyuss - One Inch Man

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Twilight Singers - Number Nine

A duet that makes me wish the Dulli/Lanegan side project "The Gutter Twins" toured around more or put out an album.

Devil

Sweet talkin' fly on the wall

Blackberry Belle of the ball

Just like you told me

I'm gonna crawl...

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Marc Ribot - Aurora y Pekin

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

InMe - This Town.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I don't listen to them much, but my friend said the new album comes with some sort of 3D glasses, presumably to look at the weird stuff in the liner notes. What is up with that?

My mind ties music to certain events, and for me Undertow will always bring back memories of ripping up carpet and painting my old college house before we moved in. I think that was the only CD we had with us, until I found a semi-scratched copy of Pinkerton in the basement.

Faith No More (live) - This Guy's in Love With You

I don't listen to them much, but my friend said the new album comes with some sort of 3D glasses, presumably to look at the weird stuff in the liner notes. What is up with that?

My mind ties music to certain events, and for me Undertow will always bring back memories of ripping up carpet and painting my old college house before we moved in. I think that was the only CD we had with us, until I found a semi-scratched copy of Pinkerton in the basement.

Faith No More (live) - This Guy's in Love With You

yeah the lens thingies are wierd. they make the pictures look all 3D :blink:

i still like Undertow the best :blink:

it was the first cd i ever bought :cool:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

God Forbid - The End Of The World

"Hearts on Fire" from the Rocky IV soundtrack.

Training montage, baby!

The "Rocky" soundtrack is played at every kickboxing class I have: four times a week!

Then this might ring a bell....

Baby, baby we can shed this skin, we can know how we feel inside

Instead of goin down an endless road, not knowin if we're dead or alive

But some things are worth fightin for, some feelings never die

I'm not askin for another chance, I just wanna know why

There's no easy way out, there's no shortcut home

There's no easy way out, givin in givin in can't be wrong

or maybe...

In the Burning Heart

Just about to burst

There's a quest for answers, an unquenchable thirst

In the darkest night

Rising like a spire

In the Burning Heart, the unmistakable fire!