Currently Listening To

Baley

:D

The same now.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:D :D :huh:

"Wai can't you do it there? There's room!"

There's some priceless stuff there.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Thank you Mister Dragos, for brightening my life.

kirottu said:

Sum 41 isn't Emo, My Chemical Romance might be, but I like them.

Just because people weren't using the term at the time the band came up doesn't mean it doesn't retroactively apply to them.

Metallica - Hero Of The Day

OMG I SOLD OUT. POST BLACK ALBUM METALLICA.

1. They are still around so if they were Emo, it would apply to them.

2. They aren't Emo. Trust me, I know Emo.

Trust me, I know Emo.

:lol: I'd quote that if I used sig quotes.

Edit: Adam Strange - Traveller

Madventuresin kolmas kausi ihan pian!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Sum 41 - Over My Head

My Chemical Romance - Helena

:lol:

"Okay I believe you, But My Tommy Gun Don't"- Brand New

Thank you! :D

My Chemical Romance - Thank You For The Venom

BTW: As I know, Sum41 is Punk and MCR is Emo.

Edit: But I even heard, that Sum41 is a bit like "Speed Metal". Never heard this kind of Metal before. :p

Edited by Mr. Brightside

I can't think of any actual speed metal bands, but I do know that speed metal is often used to describe trash metal.

Also, The Clash and The Sex Pistols were punk. I don't see how Sum 41 fits in there. I'd lump them with bands like Blink 182, who are usually described as punk, but the subject matter often comes down to emo.

The Radioheads - Cuttooth

I might (I can't emphasise might enough) be seeing them live, in Blackpool of all places, this coming Friday. A friend may have a spare Radiohead ticket, if there is such a thing.

I last saw them three years ago at the MEN arena during the Hail to the Thief tour. Fantastic stuff.

I can't think of any actual speed metal bands, but I do know that speed metal is often used to describe trash metal.

Also, The Clash and The Sex Pistols were punk. I don't see how Sum 41 fits in there. I'd lump them with bands like Blink 182, who are usually described as punk, but the subject matter often comes down to emo.

Bands like Sum 41 Blink 182 etc are pop punk, not emo.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Toadies - Backslider.

This band kind is kind of like a cross between Pixies and Minutemen. With a little "hard rock" feel.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Not pop punk, that's like Avril Laviegn or however you spell it.

She isn't punk though. She is pop.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yes, really.

Toadies - Little Sin.

Fejd - Bed f

kirottu said:

T

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Pop punk and emo sound exactly the same to me.

Mainstream emo, anyway. You know, crap like Taking Back Sunday.

EElS - Restraining Order Blues

Edited by TrueNeutral