The Big E3 List: 2006 Edition

funcroc

Steve?

Oh, Speilberg.  He hasn't made a good movie since Jaws.

Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, E.T., Raiders of the Lost Ark.

He was once a master filmmaker who's movies are now less appreciated because the audience is used to what he does and it has become clich

:blink:

Atlus isn't showing Persona 3 at E3...

BUT WAIT! Before you write in with such enlightening observations as "u f3rg0t triPl3 so=0p3r sup3r bLu3 p0k3m0N!11!!!!1!!1!," you should realize that this list doesn't necessarily represent everything that a particular company will be showing at E3, just what they've confirmed with us so far. There are sure to be plenty of surprise titles on the floor that publishers aren't ready to make public until closer to the opening of the show. Luckily we'll be updating this list every single day with any new confirmed titles that we learn of, so all you'll have to do is check back here for the most up-to-date list of E3 titles.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And there couldn't be Indy 4 without Harrison Ford. And there were not going to make it without him.

Well I just saw him doing an interview for "Firewall" he looks remarkably well preserved.

Wonder if you will get CGI Indy for the action shots :blink:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

And there couldn't be Indy 4 without Harrison Ford. And there were not going to make it without him.

Well I just saw him doing an interview for "Firewall" he looks remarkably well preserved.

Wonder if you will get CGI Indy for the action shots :blink:

Only if directed by the Wachowskis. :blink:

Indeed....

It is ancient

*hides*

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Grrr...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

:blink:

Atlus isn't showing Persona 3 at E3...

BUT WAIT! Before you write in with such enlightening observations as "u f3rg0t triPl3 so=0p3r sup3r bLu3 p0k3m0N!11!!!!1!!1!," you should realize that this list doesn't necessarily represent everything that a particular company will be showing at E3, just what they've confirmed with us so far. There are sure to be plenty of surprise titles on the floor that publishers aren't ready to make public until closer to the opening of the show. Luckily we'll be updating this list every single day with any new confirmed titles that we learn of, so all you'll have to do is check back here for the most up-to-date list of E3 titles.

Well, I didn't say they forgot or didn't add the game to the list.

They aren't showing it at E3 period... The game content is a bit too much for E3. :ermm:

Edited by Haitoku

Damn, that list sucks! Piranha Bytes/Jowood announced today that they will be showing Gothic 3 at E3, but that list hasn't been updated since April 7! Bah, so much for going there to read the news..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'd expect the list to be short for a few reasons, but mostly the Revolution and the PS3 are going to be fully shown off.

This is prolly going to mean more than a few new game announcements for those systems that are being kept hush hush till the show.

Edited by kumquatq3