The Masons

Gray_Jedi_Knight

My dad was asked to join the Free Masons.

My grandfather is a feemason, he is a good man but something doesn't feel right about the organization. It feels clouded, and dark. It makes me uncomfortable to be around my grandfather sometimes. Did your father join, I don't even know if my own father is a mason.

Could it be, is it possible they are the representatives for the devil?

mdyiny06ana8kv.gif

Through inner peace leads to enlightenment.

Baldur's Gate Modding

given that there is no devil, nor god, i'd have to say no to that last bit. :o

taks

You nor I may not believe in such nonsense, but the thread starter clearly does. He is scared the devil, the boogy man, is out there hiding in the shadows ready to take him down to the pits of hell.

mdyiny06ana8kv.gif

Through inner peace leads to enlightenment.

Baldur's Gate Modding

Shhhh!

Do not give away our Mason seacrats!

Which one?

The one about how we're all clones of Eldar (which makes Solent Green that much more disturbing) or the one about the real cause of the aurora borealis? Who would have guessed that they would be a side effect of the magma control weapon.....but I've said too much.

Edited by kumquatq3

Shhhh!

Do not give away our Mason seacrats!

Which one?

The one about how we're all clones of Eldar (which makes Solent Green that much more disturbing) or the one about the real cause of the aurora borealis? Who would have guessed that they would be a side effect of the magma control weapon.....but I've said too much.

:lol: I must tell the people!

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

:-  I must tell the people!

......fire up the magma control weapon.....

Set it for crispy......

............... :lol:

Ya know what? On second thought, the people can...uh...do without this little tid bit of horrifying information...

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

going to point out that the illumanati are actually several organizations with the same name... the closest anyone came to having the illuminati run the world was i believe the romanian... they just got crushed.

On a side note, the Knights Templar are not in any way associated with the Illuminati except through the deranged imagination or the the inspired imagination.

oye... why does everyone thing that the first labor union is a giant conspiracy?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

My grandfather is a feemason, he is a good man but something doesn't feel right about the organization.  It feels clouded, and dark.  It makes me uncomfortable to be around my grandfather sometimes. 

One of the things about the masons is that they spend about $50 million per day taking care of injured children. Anyone that does that can't be too bad. Most people here have probably heard of the Shriner's Hospitals I'd imagine.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Most of Freemasonsry's bad rap came about because it was adopted and promoted by many of the more radical leaders of the French Revolution. They wanted to purge the religious influence on society (see Diderot's line about the last aristocrat being throttled with the entrails of the last priest), but they believed that the ritualistic elements of Catholicism played an important role in promoting social stability. So they looked to the Freemasons for a system of secular ritual to replace the sectarian (the Masons being pretty much the only non-theocratic international organization of the day). Many of the U.S. founding fathers were members because they were, by and large, fellow travellers with their revolutionary brothers over the Atlantic. Thus, there was a perception that the group was anti-religious (which in a modern context is odd, because one of their few requirements for membership is a belief in basic monotheism).

After this idealistic phase died down, though, the group became a plain old social club for men. The drunken pranks that such groups tend to produce also didn't much help it's reputation, and the temperance movement in the U.S. didn't like them one bit. Nowadays, like almost all major social clubs, the organization is dying a slow death as it's members die off and aren't being replaced by the younger generation. As Tarna mentions, though, most of their organizational activities are laudable charitable endeavors. Hardly the stuff of an evil conspiracy.

Don't fool yourself into thinking you know what's going on in this world. The first duty of power is to perpetuate itself, and we don't even know who the actual powerful people are. Truman started the whole American tradition of secrecy after WWII, with Project Paperclip, in which the CIA put captured Nazi scientists to work on America's nuclear arsenal, the space program, and all this "otherworldly" technology they'd come across. (And you know what I mean.) Then they got Truman to create the super-secret Majestic 12 committee to oversee Project Paperclip, not to mention other weird stuff the government wanted hidden. They ran the whole thing, and they've been running it for years, but nobody knows who "they" are. But I'm pretty sure they're all Freemasons.

The whole Kennedy thing is so huge because it's at the center of so many other covert shadow-government operations. Kennedy himself was the smallest part of it, because it was actually a power play between Dulles' CIA, the anti-Castro military, LBJ, the Giancana Mafia, and a bunch of other dirty players. Oswald was a patsy, sure, but he put a gun on Jack. Of course, so did other test-mules from Dulles' MK-Ultra LSD-mind-control experiments. Zapruder was in on it, too: He was a KGB mole from way back. And the whole thing had ripple effects, like Jonestown, which was an assassin training camp that got found out. As for the Warren Commission, that thing was a joke

Don't fool yourself into thinking you know what's going on in this world. The first duty of power is to perpetuate itself, and we don't even know who the actual powerful people are. Truman started the whole American tradition of secrecy after WWII, with Project Paperclip, in which the CIA put captured Nazi scientists to work on America's nuclear arsenal, the space program, and all this "otherworldly" technology they'd come across. (And you know what I mean.) Then they got Truman to create the super-secret Majestic 12 committee to oversee Project Paperclip, not to mention other weird stuff the government wanted hidden. They ran the whole thing, and they've been running it for years, but nobody knows who "they" are. But I'm pretty sure they're all Freemasons.

The whole Kennedy thing is so huge because it's at the center of so many other covert shadow-government operations. Kennedy himself was the smallest part of it, because it was actually a power play between Dulles' CIA, the anti-Castro military, LBJ, the Giancana Mafia, and a bunch of other dirty players. Oswald was a patsy, sure, but he put a gun on Jack. Of course, so did other test-mules from Dulles' MK-Ultra LSD-mind-control experiments. Zapruder was in on it, too: He was a KGB mole from way back. And the whole thing had ripple effects, like Jonestown, which was an assassin training camp that got found out. As for the Warren Commission, that thing was a joke

It's too late to stop us Commish! Oblivion has already ship!

What does Oblivion have to do with this you ask? Simple.

Around the Masons, Radiant A.I. has another, more sinister name.

.......Skynet.

Yes, that's right, us Masons are all cyborg (our human parts are cloned from eldar) sent from TEH FUTURE! Now that Radiant AI is sitting in thousands of computers and 360's worldwide nothing can stop Skynet!!!!

Commissar- I, as a former CIA official who has has access to a few classified files on some of our developing technology, can tell you that we have had access to alien technology since 1930, when a spacecraft landed in Mexico. Fortunatly, it crashed in a very remote area only 2 miles south of the border of Arizona. The Mexican government, partially due to the location of the crash, and the fact that a power struggle was occuring between the PNM and the PRI, never knew about it. Research on the craft took place in many different locations, from Davis-Monthon AFB in Arizona to Randolph AFB in Texas, which were built or upgraded because of this project, to D.C. The least of what we learned from the spacecraft are nuclear energy and stealth technology. We have developed various laser and ion technologies from this craft, as well as others that we have found or brought down based on the information and technology taken from the original spacecraft.

Now excuse me while I look outside my window for suspicious vans or people while I plot my escape to Mongolia. I should be safe there.

Edit: Nazis did not help us build nukes. Not sure of the Kennedy thing though.

Edited by Arclam

...In the minds of thousands of crazy people everywhere!

And yes, Commissar...that's either a long list of coincidences or something's not quite right.

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

Pfft. Everybody knows that was the reincarnated 2nd cousin of Jesus.

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

Wait...nevermind. Wheels within wheels.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds