Pics of your games: Reloaded

Bokishi

I so thought I had entered some kind of secret zone when I saw the huge hatch and that blue screen.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I reviewed Keepsake not long ago. It's a very lonely sort of game, as you're basically alone in the game together with a badly voice-overed dog/wolf. It's very classic in the sense that there's nothing to do in the game except for that one puzzle that will bring you forward in the story. It's easy to get lost (as the game plays out in a Hogwarts inspired arcane university) and the exits are seldom logically placed. The best part of the game is probably the story (you're supposed to begin studying at the university, but on your first day there you find that the place is totally deserted, and it's up to you to find out what has happened to everyone), the worst parts are the voice-overs and the incredibly slow pacing of the game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The game relies heavily on ambience and the setting. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who rushes, but adventure gamers hsouldn't be disappointed.

Oh, and:

In mkreku we trust

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pretty. :)

post-2035-1146386738_thumb.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Bloodlines isn't a POS. Well, the coding is...but the game itself definitely isn't.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Yep.

- Everlast