Movies You Have Seen Lately

Dark_Raven

The Star Wars movies are always great, I love Return of the Jedi, the Star Wars movies are my favorite movies of all time.

Wait...you claim to be Christian, yet your favorite movie is Star Wars, not The Passion of the Christ.

Heretic!

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I've been watching the Ken Burns jazz documentaries for a class project. They're pretty great all and all.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I watched a History Of Violence last night. It was alright, although I wish that William Hurt and Ed Harris would have had a little more screen time. They were pretty entertaining.

Hopefully today I can watch my pirated copy of King Kong

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I really enjoyed the beginning and the end of King Kong. Everything in the middle got boring pretty quickly though.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

BASEketball is the best! I'm going to rewatch it tonight.

There were a few hilarious moments but really i just watched it kinda bored waiting for something funny to happen again... :)

I haven't seen anybody mention one of my favorite movies of all times, Clockwork Orange yet, go see it if you havent! :)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I watched Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter.

Let's just get this straight: During filming of Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter, no one was hit by lightning. During the filming of The Passion of the Christ, the actor who played Jesus got hit by lightning. Twice.

You be the judge of which movie angered God the most.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

You all should really watch the Passion of the Christ, it shows what the Lord Jesus, my and humanitys savior did for us, he died for us so that all you have to do to be saved is except the Lord Jesus as your savior, he gives the greatest gift of all time so freely and yet so many reject him, it is very sad that so many stuborn hearts will not except what deep down inside of them they know is true.

Psst:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0311361/

It's better.

Actually, Martin Scorsese's The Last Temptation of Christ is a better film for historical accuracy (the acting is not very good, though): Mel Gibson's effort is just perpetuating Roman Catholic fictions.

Also, of course, Monty Python's Life of Brian gives some extra socio-historico-political background to the Palestine of two millennia ago.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Your second link fails to deliver, meta.

I saw Pitch Black yesterday and can't understand why is it said to be a bad movie so often. I wasn't terribly interested or amazed, but it was worth a see. I recommend renting.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds