Movies You Have Seen Lately

Dark_Raven

V for Vendetta. It was awesome; it really got the point across on how much freedom we could give up for "security". Natalie Portman acted much better then she did Star Wars III, luckily, and Hugo Weaving was spot on as V. Overall a very good movie...leastaways in my opinion.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I just saw V for Vendetta.

It's really good.

Makes you think about where this world could be going and what we need to do to make it right.

It is also full of very memorable quotes. My 2 favorites :

"The people should not fear their government. The government should fear the people."

and

"........................................................My turn."

Just awesome. :blink:

Haven't seen V for Vendetta yet, although it seems much of the positive aspects of it come from what was left intact from the original graphic novel. As an adaptation I suspect it will be bare bones.

Recently saw War of the Worlds, today I'm going to see Munich.

I recently saw Jin Roh:The Wolf Brigade. The setting was semi-interesting and I thought the theme of adapting Little Red Riding Hood(that name sucks so much in English, sheesh!. I mean, compare it to R

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Phone Booth? The one will Keifer Sutherland and Colin Farrel. I thought it was pretty good.

And my favorite V for Vendetta line was:

"In a view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villian by the vicissitudes of Fate.

"This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, a vital voice once venerated, now vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation now stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violent, vicious and voracious violation of volition.

"The only verdict is vengeance, a vendetta, held as votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and virtuous. Yet verily, vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very great honor to meet you, and you may call me V."

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Baley's gonna love that movie.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds