Pics of your Games

Bokishi

My shield really works...

Hah...and that's why I've always like 3rd person vs. 1st person perspective.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Is that out? How is the gameplay for yet another on-line game?

And quality of any screens depends on the pc used to take them. :cool:

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This is a fun indicator of just how screwed up pedestrians are in San Andreas, even more than in past games. They tend to be a bit more aggressive and vindictive; oftentimes you'll find some driver chasing your and even ramming against your car because earlier you had collided against his. Pedestrians also can leave cars and come with golf clubs and bats after players or NPCs who crashed against them.

post-64-1142302365_thumb.jpg

I took this picture because I saw a gathering at the end of a highway leading into San Fierro. There's a granny in a car trapped between two other cars, and there's a guy on top of her car hitting it with a golf club :- The granny eventually comes out but is beaten to death with a baseball bat by a guy in a car who had crashed against hers. Meanwhile, after the granny gets turned into elderly pulp, a policeman comes up, shoots the guy who assaulted the granny and goes away.

I turn the radio on and drive away.

GTABadWeather2.jpg

The worst weather ever in GTA: San Andreas! The sky was all red and black and the wind was tossing my puny helicopter into skyscrapers. I could barely take off from the helicopter platform as the wind tried to throw me off.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!