New NWN 2 Info

Rhomal

I actually don't mind about the mounts. it is dissappointing to hear, but if we just forget about it we probably won't care when the game comes, unless you are Gabs, then i don't know when you'll stop caring...

Don't worry, so long as there are fireballs and other paths to flaming death, Gabs will be fine. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

How about rideable prositutes?

Rode one of them last night... ok maybe she wasn't a lady of the night, but she was as easy as one... but I digress.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Then you should completely ignore press releases until the game is out.  This is not a situation that you could not avoid.

Welcome to real life people.  Things have unexpected complications, and sometimes **** happens.

I would think that developers would be a tad bit more cautious since the whole Fable fiasco, then again I guess it is too much for people to learn from mistakes.

"would think that developers would be a tad bit more cautious since the whole Fable fiasco"

Aye. What a fiasco that was. The game sold million + copies then sold more on the PC. It will likely have a sequel, and if it does it will likely sell a million + copies as well. Oh! What a fiasco it was!

R00fles!

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I would think that developers would be a tad bit more cautious since the whole Fable fiasco, then again I guess it is too much for people to learn from mistakes.

I remember the Fable designer promised a kind of life-history journal that told of your accomplishments, and they had to explain about not implementing that. Was there more? The game was pretty good as it was, nothing spectacular but good.

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Then you should completely ignore press releases until the game is out.  This is not a situation that you could not avoid.

Welcome to real life people.  Things have unexpected complications, and sometimes **** happens.

They didn't make Fable, and IMO this is hardly the same thing. Especially when I have yet been unable to see where they guaranteed mounts would be in the game.

The way I see it, as it stands right now, it's as if they never announced mounts anyways. It's not like it was suddenly taken away from us after using them.

To use your words though, I guess it's too much to expect people to not buy in too much with the pre-release hype.

"would think that developers would be a tad bit more cautious since the whole Fable fiasco"

Aye. What a fiasco that was. The game sold million + copies then sold more on the PC. It will likely have a sequel, and if it does it will likely sell a million + copies as well. Oh! What a fiasco it was!

R00fles!

I am not talking about that, Volourn. Are you being particularly thickheaded today? I am talking about how their lead designer over hyped the game saying they are going top implement a bunch of crap then failed to deliver.

Horsies are cute.

Horsies in the real world are used for war, only, because they are too expensive to keep and train for just transport.

In the imaginary world, they can be used for all sorts of unrelated things ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If you go to the old world in Gothic 2 and enter the old, ruined arena (just outside the besieged castle), you'll hear some strange noises coming from a very dark room. If you enter it to explore where the noise is coming from, you'll find an orc and a sheep in a.. compromising situation.

Needless to say, you WILL have to fight the orc.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Horse? Who cares as long as the game ships on time and isn't full of bugs, I will be happy.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester