Valentines HQ

Walsingham

Has nothing to do with anything, but dear sweet, gentle Jesus, I completely spaced on all the V-Day stuff until today. ;)

I have to run aound and buy things, must go, must buy, must get it all on time, must do anything necessary, must not disappoint one person I've actually cared about disappointing! Well...not true, don't really want to disappoint anyone, but her especially...which I'm sure is being used against me somehow, so.......anyway, must go, must buy! Somebody shoot me for waiting this long! It was friday like 5 seconds ago!!! ****!

Oh...and now time for school.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

We must find his soul mate, and we have 24 hours! Get me Jack Bauer!

:p 24 rocks the house.

In other news, my girlfriend decided it would be best if we stayed at my apartment Valentine's Day. Hopefully this means sex, besides the usual Mac 'n' Cheese for dinner and watching some B class horror movie at 12:00am (coughSaw2cough).

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

You see? Draken has the plan. I think the ebst kind of Valentines would be indoors with a ready supply of food, alcohol, and entertainment, not hoofing around getting depressed by how many other people think they have found true love.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm going to suprise her with some chocolate.

And sex.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's not rape, it's suprise sex!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I just want to make it perfectly clear that I do not in any way aprove of rape. Last time I joked about it, I got a warning. Really folks, rape is no laughing matter.

Yeah, that chick I was talking about earlier, well, she likes someone else I found out today, and I hade bought her chocolates and everything, now I have to stay home tomorrow and eat them by myself. Thanks a lot jerks!

Yeah, but it was that expensive three dollar chocolate.

I'm going to get fat now aren't I?

Having narrowly missed being rohypnoled in my travels I don't find the subject at all funny. <_<

I can't believe you are quitting so easily tho'. You should be telling us who this gentleman is so we can slander him. Investigations, and midnight telephone conversations will ensue. We will make him afraid for his life, and genetic material.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

She didn't tell me who it was. She said something about moving away or something.

Hey, wait a minute...

No offence taken, mate. It's just one of those things. You travel far enough you'll encounter just about every situation imaginable. Not that I have travelled as far as some. Predatory perverts are fething everywhere. If there were some reliable method for identifying them I'd organise a cull.

Bad luck on the girl, there. But bear in mind you may look back on this as the spour you needed to find the REALLY great girl you needed. I only wound up with my current girlfriend because I finally twigged I was chasing someone who was

a) not interested

b) actually completely unsuitable

I was merely being bloody-minded.

-Elwood Blues

I think it is good for my artistic spirit to have heart break.

I think it is good for my artistic spirit to have heart break.

Going all emo, are you?

No, I'm going all Afro-Cuban!

Because of the Afro-Cuban street band I am starting.

Edited by thepixiesrock