Valentines HQ

Walsingham

A scavenger hunt is pure genius! :)

A trail of romantic gifts and clues, winding up with you, wearing a huge false moustache*, ready to take her off to a superb meal you have ready. :(

*I find moustaches hilarious.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

A scavenger hunt is pure genius:)

A trail of romantic gifts and clues, winding up with you, wearing a huge false moustache*, ready to take her off to a superb meal you have ready.  :(

*I find moustaches hilarious.

Genius.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So does that mean you'll give it a go?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Absolutely.

My idea was just to walk up to her sometime before the big V day, and aske her if she liked candy. Then if she said yes, I was going to ask if she liked it when it came in a box. After another yes answer, I was going to ask if she liked it when the box was heart shaped. If she answered yes, then I would get her some flowers.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Absolutely.

My idea was just to walk up to her sometime before the big V day, and aske her if she liked candy. Then if she said yes, I was going to ask if she liked it when it came in a box. After another yes answer, I was going to ask if she liked it when the box was heart shaped. If she answered yes, then I would get her some flowers.

Well, _I_ laughed. Anyway, I have to get some sleep, so goodnight all.

*some sort of sloppy non-Army salute*

-Elwood Blues

*Salute*

Don't be sorry. I believe in you Bokishi.

I believe in you.

Absolutely.

Have the chocolates on you when you ask her the questions.

Psychologically, three "Yes" answers (each one helping to prompt the next one) set up the question-asking scenario for an almost irredeemable "Yes" on her part. Strike then with the chocoloates.

If she says "No" at any time, set up three "Yes" answers, again, and then ask her out.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't think you understood my witty joke. She would laugh and laugh.

I am so witty.

Absolutely.

Have the chocolates on you when you ask her the questions.

Psychologically, three "Yes" answers (each one helping to prompt the next one) set up the question-asking scenario for an almost irredeemable "Yes" on her part. Strike then with the chocoloates.

If she says "No" at any time, set up three "Yes" answers, again, and then ask her out.

You sir, are a genius.

This is my new technique!

Yeah, an alt of my fist!

Violence never solved anything.

Get 'im!

grabs an aussalt rifle and several grenades then proceeds to find a futuristic pop-gun looking thing that blows holees in stars...

Where be he?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Goddammit! Put those guns down? You want Nazi law-enforcement coming in here? We are soldiers of LURVE! We are campaigning to get Llyranor some action now. We must find his soul mate, and we have 24 hours! Get me Jack Bauer!

-Elwood Blues

Come on, ladies and gentlemen. Somebody give me a quick capsule review of Finland. We need intelligence. We need spotter planes. We need someone from the forum to pfly out to Finland in the guise of a carpet salesman. Let's hustle a little.

-Elwood Blues