nwn2 trailer #2

Gromnir

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7521044027821122670

actually, Gromnir saw this at codex... but we cannot link to the codex thread 'cause of their inability to string together 3 posts in a row w/o somebody dropping an fbomb.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Geeez, I thought they would kiss each other... I almost pucked...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

That's a great vid - my favourite bits were when the guy starts screaming "Mercy? You want mercy? I"M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!" and at the end when they start talking about being Plutonic Life Partners 'cause I actually know a couple of nerds who are like that.

That's a great vid - my favourite bits were when the guy starts screaming "Mercy? You want mercy? I"M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!" and at the end when they start talking about being Plutonic Life Partners 'cause I actually know a couple of nerds who are like that.

It's "platonic", not "plutonic", you idiot... :rolleyes:

plutonic is a word used in geology

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

It's "platonic", not "plutonic", you idiot... :)

plutonic is a word used in geology

... And Disney ... :lol:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I have a tech demo for Summoner that uses that skit. It's hilarious.

Here.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: