Forum Anniversary?

alanschu

Member 2 = Non Existant

Chilling, and not just the spelling. :ph34r:

@The Guildmaster: This anniversary is no reason to start making exciting and innovative changes. The layout and colour scheme are fine and the forums do not need touching up in any sense. Let's not tinker with perfection. :ermm:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

They could swear back then!

Nice to see ya JE.

Hello. I just saw The Return of the King today, boy is that an amazing movie.

Your taste in movies sucks. You're a ****head. Go to your den and wrap your lips around a revolver. K THX BYE

Hi.

This might be the funniest reply to anything, ever.

It's also true, tho'

Return of the Kings blew

And hey Puuks

There goes the neigborhood

stfu lol

:thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And we were created as his image.

Speaking of "Image"... I hope their backup procedures have improved since those early days :p

In the beginning was The Guildmaster.

And The Guildmaster was lonely, so on the first day, he created the forums.

And so the forums came into being, somewhere around 2004.

And The Guildmaster saw that it was good.

On the second day, He said: "Let there be a dark theme" and the boards had a dark skin applied to them.

On the third day, The Guildmaster created the sections and the forums and it was good.

On the fourth day, The Guildmaster created the testuser and there was much nonsense posted and deleted and The Guildmaster rejoiced.

On the fifth day, The Guildmaster appointed his archangel, Seraphim and his henchmen to run the boards and the Guildmaster was happy.

On the sixth day, The Guildmaster opened the forums for the public and many more user accounts were created. The Guildmaster was now beginning to worry.

On the seventh day, The Guildmaster saw that the boards was getting much more populated than anticipated and some technical stuff had to be done (all praise His Geekness!).

On the eighth day, the world almost imploded onto itself, ancient knowledge being lost forever and many second generation users being swallowed by singularities in the multiverse.

On the ninth day, the forums were patched up and sort of working again and The Guildmaster could wipe the sweat from his brow.

On the tenth day, there was much mourning for the fallen and the lost, and the users wondered if their universe would ever be the same again. The Guildmaster assured that it was all part of a masterplan to ensure the survival of the user race.

Occasionally, users with funny green tags will write things that other users will peruse with great interest and declare either gospel or insanity.

Not really sure what to make of the users with the orange tags though, some of seems to be ordinary users with superhuman powers, others seems to have had that tag all their lives...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Don't forget me. I may be a lurker, but I'm always around.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

And lets not forget Sawyer.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: