Best Jedi Master

Who was the best KotOR/pre KotOR era Jedi Master?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best KotOR/pre KotOR era Jedi Master?

• Master Vrook
    • Master Kavar
    • Master Vash
    • Atris
    • Master Zhar
    • Master Vandar
    • Master Dorak
    • I like new jedi better
    • Bah I hate the jedi I'm Sith!

We have best Sith, so why no best Jedi?

I know, I know, Vrook sucks and I should put like Bastila Shan in for him. This time it's strictly masters though, not who would've made the best.

I voted Master Kavar cuz he's hott! :thumbsup: And he's one of the only peeps that believe in you.

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Kavar. He was the one who seemed to still be nice with you compared to the rest. He seemed like your mentor and friend. Plus he didn't have the condenscending attitude with you like Vrook did.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well, for a time she kinda was, in that Holo-recording T3 got, she was sitting with "the masters." They obviously knew that she was no Sith threat. If they did, they would've done something about it. Maybe.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Revan pawns them all!

*sigh* Well, he isnt there, so i say that it is Vandar. ^^ Kavar is second. And Vrook is powerful, but damn annoying

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect

I have no idea who the most powerful Jedi Master is in the KOTOR Series...Although, great topic.

Hmm, let me see...

Master Vrook was powerful, Master Kavar was a skilled duelist, I don't know how powerful Master Vandar was but I'm assuming he was ultra powerful and I don't know how powerful Master Zhar was but I get the feeling he was just as powerful as Vrook or Kavar. Master Zez-Kai Ell was considerably weak as his skills in combat were limited and if you have a good long chat with him in KOTOR II and pay full attention and don't skip through any dialogue like I do then you'll learn that Zez-Kai Ell was kind of an Exile himself. He exiled himself to Nar Shadaa not long after the Exile's trial. My impression of Atris was that she was very powerful, does anybody know if she actually was the head of the Jedi Council on Coruscant? I know nothing about Master Lonna Vash but she wouldn't be that powerful since Sion and those gayass Sith Assassins killed her in the cut-version of KOTOR II. Master Dorak perhaps was the most knowledgeable Jedi but that's about it and if you set Revan as a lightsider Bastila Shan has attained the rank of Jedi Master.

For me, it's a 3 way tie between Vrook, Vandar and Atris...

actually she was referred to as "padawan Bastila", Juhani was a Jedi Knight. i get the feeling Vandar was the most powerful, he made me feel like an idiot when i realized he always knew who i was while i tried to trick him into accept me as a padawan though i was evil. in k2 Vash was the smartest i believe, she figured the Exile's problem in the holorecord on Coruscant (see cut audio files) before anyone, Kavar was the coolest, Vrook though strong in the force was an as***le, Atris was stronger than him anyway.

Guest The Architect
actually she was referred to as "padawan Bastila", Juhani was a Jedi Knight. i get the feeling Vandar was the most powerful, he made me feel like an idiot when i realized he always knew who i was while i tried to trick him into accept me as a padawan though i was evil. in k2 Vash was the smartest i believe, she figured the Exile's problem in the holorecord on Coruscant (see cut audio files) before anyone, Kavar was the coolest, Vrook though strong in the force was an as***le, Atris was stronger than him anyway.

Your right but I remember Vrook saying in K1 that Bastila was a Jedi Knight, but had not yet attained the rank of 'master'. Besides when you talk to her, she blabbers on about how she thought the Jedi Council was testing her by sending her with you on the mission to find the Star Maps, to see if she was ready to become a Jedi Master yet, that would suggest she was a Jedi Knight.

urgh.

Dont trust Supershadow and hes lil' whills.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I like Kavar best... he seemed to be the most sympathetic and understanding towards the Exile. Zei-Kai El comes a close second.

Regardless what anyone else says, I firmly believe that Vrook is actually a sith. Or if he isn't, he certainly isn't good. I'm not convinced that he isn't the sole reason that Revan went to war and set the Exile down the path he took. Or at least, had a hand in creating those "echoes". But that's something for another topic o:).

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!