I just did an Auditon

Whisperblade

The reason I'm posting this is mainly because of the auditon piece I was given, It was actually a callback, so I have a higher chance of getting in.

Background.

I'm with the WAustralia youth theartre co.

This may/will be my 3rd producition with them.

I'm 15 (16 this year)

Now get this the girl I was paired with was 12/13, nothing wrong with that until you read the piece.

Midly explicit, do not read if you are adverse to the realitys of life

Auditon Piece

:thumbsup:

Comments and I'll tell you what happend.

EDIT: Overtaken by a thread about haircolor and what foods people are eatting, how sad. :x

Edited by Whisperblade

Well, good luck. Although every other actor I've known has been as mad as a sack full of hermits.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Whisperblade, don't rehearse this scene unless there are plenty of no witnesses present.

Safer that way...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Whisperblade, don't rehearse this scene unless there are plenty of no witnesses present.

Safer that way...

Tell that to the judge!

I think I would rather ask for a role in Hamlet instead. Much much safer. :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

are you sure you want this part, sounds like ****

Are you joking?!

He gets to fondle her breasts!

Fondle her breasts!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I would like to thank Whisperblade for sharing this experience. And though it is of interest, it has generated some concern from other members. As such, though I am grateful for your sharing, I do not feel that this is completely appropriate for the fora here (or perhaps it is the secondary responses ... ? ).

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: