ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

Benry totally owned Sawyer tonight. That was cool watching him get taken down a notch.

Was I tripping or did Benry mention the word

sub

at one point? That would explain the commute... :rolleyes:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

That's kind of odd ( well, not for LOST) that their

crash cart was broken

, wasn't it?

And how many times do we have to see pretty much the same backstory played out with slightly different themes? I mean, we've gotten the fact that Sawyer is a scoudrel with a heart of gold, haven't we?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

And how many times do we have to see pretty much the same backstory played out with slightly different themes?  I mean, we've gotten the fact that Sawyer is a scoudrel with a heart of gold, haven't we?

But but Sawyer, Hurley and the island are pretty much the reasons why I watch Lost.

Was the guy playing golf a new guy? I don

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

So how come nobody on the island ever saw the second island before, including Sayid, Jin and Sun while circling the island on the boat?

Dissapointing episode. I want to know what happened with Sayid, Jin and Sun, I want to know more about Desmond's "gift", I want to know why Hurly is stil a huge monster of lard.

Sayer's "pacemaker" was the same puzzle as the button. I found that interesting.

And how many times do we have to see pretty much the same backstory played out with slightly different themes?  I mean, we've gotten the fact that Sawyer is a scoudrel with a heart of gold, haven't we?

When has he ever displayed a "heart of gold"? Ive yet to see a current or backstory where he's anything but a scoundrel with every action calculated to provide him the most benefit possible.

well Gifted, in last nights episode he gave his cut on the the 10million to his daughter. Previously, when he was conning the girl who wanted to con with him, he got cold feet, did he not?

Heat of gold was probably not the best choice of words. How about 'scoundrel with a conscience' instead?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I liked the episode. Not a classic, but fun.

The best part?

Knowing that everytime Sawyer gets pwned, he comes up with something even better.

New Mysteries added: The "Sub" and the tumor.

In closing, as Darque said best: "In Locke We Trust"

EDIT: And iirc we are only 2 weeks away from Malcolm Reynolds showing up!

Edited by kumquatq3

You know, Malcom Reynolds. Also known as Gau the Lesser, Caleb. Bill Pardy, The Vigilante, and Father David.

Unless he meant the guy who played Armand St. Just in The Elusive Pimpernel.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"